Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Shin and Forearm added!

Sintra not Sinatra... Thanks autocorrect!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Shin and Forearm added!

Arc ring
renderfznrzi.png

MK42chestring.obj

rib detail piece
renderap0dv1.png

MK47ribdetail.obj

elbow hinge
renderbkjaez.png

iron man elbow pod.obj

None of these are scaled, you'll need to scale them accordingly to your suit.
That's all I did, but if you see anything else, I'm up for it. No piece of armour though, details only, I'm leaving this for more talented people like jackie !

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Shin and Forearm added!

WOW!!! I can't wait to see the whole suit. Awesome Job.....

Arc ring
renderfznrzi.png

MK42chestring.obj

rib detail piece
renderap0dv1.png

MK47ribdetail.obj

elbow hinge
renderbkjaez.png

iron man elbow pod.obj

None of these are scaled, you'll need to scale them accordingly to your suit.
That's all I did, but if you see anything else, I'm up for it. No piece of armour though, details only, I'm leaving this for more talented people like jackie !

these are amazing buddy great job , and jackie the shin and forarmm are amazing cant wait for the rest :) high five

Now i cant wait to finish my IP so i can start this one!! Great work as always guys!!

Well looks like the mk vii is going to be put on hold... Lol
Awesome files Jackie, thanks!

Thank you everyone for the kind comments! Just trying to give the opportunity to be their own Iron Man on their own :)

Ladman- Thanks for the pic!

Teragon- Awesome! Great files! They look awesome! Also if im not mistaken, the elbow joint looks like its the same bolt used for the middle of the thigh, knee, and ankle parts! So thats a plus (y)thumbsup

Wow Jackie , you are the man , havent even finished my Patriot yet , and you are already on the next project . Are there any plans to unfold for paper ?

Hey everyone! New project! And here it is!
iron_man_3_8.jpg

Starting the Mark 42! Once again, trying to give back to this great community with yet another suit! :D I hope you all enjoy this suit as well. I am working really hard to try to make this suit as accurate as i can, since i at least know what this suit looks like thanks to many up close pics (different story for the IP :facepalm)

Currently, I am not sure what height these files are scaled to so you all will have to figure out the scale by measuring in pepakura :)

Finished files

Left Forearm
View attachment 143977
Foam conversion link- Iron Man Mark 42 Left Forearm modeled by Jackieisrockin foam by Ironmaided - Download - 4shared

Left Shin
View attachment 143978
Foam conversion link- Iron Man Mark 42 Left Shin modeled by Jackieisrockin foam by IronMaided - Download - 4shared

And heres whats coming next
View attachment 143979
Its really close to being done :)

Although it is possible to be made with traditional paper pep, it might be pretty difficult so perhaps sticking with foam might be ideal so here are the first foam pep files of this new suit :) (IronLeoMan however is still unfolding the files of the Mk 42 for paper as well :))

Once again, if anyone would like to contribute by donating, here is my paypal email: davegrohlrockssocks@live.com

Thank you everyone!!!

i love you *^* <3

Jackie, you are THE MAN! I am still working on my Patriot too, but I think I'm going to have to do this one at the same time. I will be contributing a bit more to you on PayPal again. Thanks for the work. Also a big thanks to Ironmaided! This freakin rocks!

Thank you everyone for the kind comments! Just trying to give the opportunity to be their own Iron Man on their own :)

Ladman- Thanks for the pic!

Teragon- Awesome! Great files! They look awesome! Also if im not mistaken, the elbow joint looks like its the same bolt used for the middle of the thigh, knee, and ankle parts! So thats a plus (y)thumbsup
:thumbsup

Jackie, you are THE MAN! I am still working on my Patriot too, but I think I'm going to have to do this one at the same time. I will be contributing a bit more to you on PayPal again. Thanks for the work. Also a big thanks to Ironmaided! This freakin rocks!

thanks! hopefully i could unfold the other parts too. . .:) i want to help you guys to have the mark 42 too. . .

Last edited:

do u in any chance have the papekura file and not thr foam cuz i would love to make a fiberglass suit

do u in any chance have the papekura file and not thr foam cuz i would love to make a fiberglass suit

IronLeoMan is also unfolding it for paper pep. . .and i think it's possible to build this with fiberglass. . .patience is the key :lol

This is going to be awesome can't wait..so many great projects to decide on...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back