Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Boot added!

hey guys just thought i show the arms iv made using the files. i never had to rescale im kinda small and had a habbit of making parts to big all the time so i was glad to see the smaller size. people keep saying they like this colour scheme but i havnt painted it thats just the colour of my foam. i like to try and keep the colours im using symmetrical across 2 pieces not sure why i just always do lol.

UW5tVru.jpg

Just made the fingers 'cause I couldn't wait to take a pic like this XD
553222_420180891408408_1859566341_n.jpg

I also use yellow/red foam, though I use 3 mm, for those of you having issues with gaps between the pieces when glueing, I use the brush on superglue ( the purple cap ) to close up the gaps.

iPhoneUpload_zpse14b1477.jpg

Is there an ironmaided foam unfold for the boot yet? I am using his templates for the leg peices and would like to stay consistent. Thanks!

I also use yellow/red foam, though I use 3 mm, for those of you having issues with gaps between the pieces when glueing, I use the brush on superglue ( the purple cap ) to close up the gaps.

I used 4mm 'cause here in my town it's a lil' bit difficult to find more thick foam :lol

And I preffer to use a simillar colour for this 'cause I had some troubles on painting My Mark VI and even in the construction this looks awesome, don't you agree? :)

Is there an ironmaided foam unfold for the boot yet? I am using his templates for the leg peices and would like to stay consistent. Thanks!

:rolleyes ohh this warms my heart. . .sorry for the delay of my 462 scale unfold of the boot. .so busy with clone commissions *clone meaning. . .3 ironman mark42/47/8's :behave* and my health is always get me into trouble. . .

EDIT

here it is! the boot. .same scale *462* as the rescaled shin :)

also for those who are printing the templates in color. . .i used a different texture color for this :)

enjoy :D

PLEASE SET YOUR PAPER SETTINGS FROM DEFAULT PORTRAIT TO LANDSCAPE FIRST BEFORE PRINTING

IronMan_Mark 42 Left boot modeled by Jackieisrockin_foam-rescaled_by IronMaided.pdo

Last edited:

:thumbsup this is great

@ironmaided isnt that just +10 % up in scale?

Firebapx- Looks good!

Weesleii- Awesome! Thats looking great! Keep up the good work!

Mr.Spider- Great job! And cool tip :thumbsup

Ironmaided- Awesome! Ill add the link to the first post later on today :)

Working on the cod right now everyone! There should be an update within the next few days :love

hi jackie congratulations great job in Mk 42, when it finished models, you have plans to model the MK 5?

Ironmaided- I was thinking about and im pretty sure i will :) it sounded like a good idea to me :thumbsup

Lucianx- I am currently modeling the Mk V but ive been pretty busy with this and the IP so its been tough trying to find time in between but dont worry! One day it will be finished

hiya jackie i found this pic i dont know if you need it or knew about it or not.
i was also wondering if there is a a scale chart because i can not get the scale of the shins right

(hey and i just found out but did you know that the mark 8 helmet cheek hole depth is 4 cm im wondoring where is my head gonna fit :lol)

but well done and keep up the good work
,Speedtrix:cheers.

Speedtrix- Thanks for the pic! Yes ive seen it before but thanks again :) But no there is no scale chart yet because there are not enough pieces modeled to determine a set model height. But later on, im sure there will be :)

Closeup On New IRON MAN 3 Armors Via Recent Poster
This has some closeups on the background armors! Too cool! Which ones to model?! There are so many! :cry

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back