Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

having a little trouble getting the legs to fit properly and Ive noticed a few builds where they've omitted the knee cap...just curious. figured id just just trim it where needed. im probably over thinking this but any advice is appreciated...

Last edited:
Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

hey Jackie I just wanted to say thank you for all your help and models including the iron patriot and the mark 42 I am not new to this site I have been lurkin around for a while now and things are going great with my costumes as you made my mark 42 and iron patriot possible :)D) being the contributing/helping/ commissioned thigh/shin modeller for speedtrix's mark 5 (and other various speedtrix projects) I have come to offer any support you need in unfolding

Sorry for the bad English in advance :(

Alex

hey dadmanwalkin
are u seirous I don't see no prob in that suit in fact i would kill for a suit like that I just started my mark 7 and the hips and legs are hell! well done on the great project thou.

I haven't edited Jackie's files in any way but they don't really line up right for me I finished the abs today and they were way to big and didnt got with the cod. Is anyone else having these problems?View attachment 215466

worthinator911 I had exactly that problem what I did and probably shouldn't have is I rescaled and edited the front to back size (get it?) if not pm me and ill try and help you more
alex

hey dadmanwalkin
are u seirous I don't see no prob in that suit in fact i would kill for a suit like that I just started my mark 7 and the hips and legs are hell! well done on the great project thou.

Thanks man!!!!!!!! Just sold it! Time for project number 2 lol

oh great I to sell some commisiond suits on a small scale (in Holland only :( )
but I think my time is being consumed as im busy modelling a mark 5 along side speedtrix and the mark 33/25/38 just finnishe the igor right now!starting the mark 25!/finishing the mark 33

you can check my thread out if you like.
anyways good luck
alex

Last edited:

Almost compleate the suit but one small problem.. The joint at the knee area started to buckle once I started to walk.. Can any one help me with this? Anyone?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376026789311.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376026789311.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 441

Almost compleate the suit but one small problem.. The joint at the knee area started to buckle once I started to walk.. Can any one help me with this? Anyone?

ive encountered a similar dilema getting the legs to fit properly. you have 2 choices either go with a smaller scale or trim the bottom of the shin, the shin crown, kneecap, and top of thigh...not sure what else is possible theres probably a build trick i dont know about

Try making the knee hinge and the knee covers to have them align properly. And do a custom ankle cover for the shoes so they line up properly too!
I do believe I have some pics of my setup over my http://www.therpf.com/f24/iron-man-mk42-v3-pre-suit-up-pics-updated-8-9-a-175374/index6.html

Great suit but I had that same problem. I needed to keep cutting through the thigh and the shin to align them properly on my mark 42 but what I realised it that tis not only the alignment its the strength of the knee area/the thigh to shin area I used cardboard, fibreglass and bondo for that "knee bit"
hope it helps and hope you understood.

alex

Great suit but I had that same problem. I needed to keep cutting through the thigh and the shin to align them properly on my mark 42 but what I realised it that tis not only the alignment its the strength of the knee area/the thigh to shin area I used cardboard, fibreglass and bondo for that "knee bit"
hope it helps and hope you understood.

alex

Thanks chief

Try making the knee hinge and the knee covers to have them align properly. And do a custom ankle cover for the shoes so they line up properly too!
I do believe I have some pics of my setup over my http://www.therpf.com/f24/iron-man-mk42-v3-pre-suit-up-pics-updated-8-9-a-175374/index6.html

Thanks. Love your work and I learn more everytime I see it.:thumbup:

Last edited:

this is by far my favourite suit and i realy hope its not dead i would love to try this when ive had some practice :)

this is by far my favourite suit and i realy hope its not dead i would love to try this when ive had some practice :)

My favorite is the mark 7, then 42, 3 and 5. They're all really close favorites of mien

Hey guys, I have one quick question... How is everyone attaching their abs to the cod piece? just overlapping, gluing, velcro? Please help me out, thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back