Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

hey jackie, I've always wondered.. how come your files are yellow/gold rather than the creme/gold color

Not sure :) I haven't really been coloring them for accuracy just to look cool/help out with painting reference :)

I have a question here, the post is about iron man i want to know if anyone has the retrolancer of gears of war modeled for foam

I have a question here, the post is about iron man i want to know if anyone has the retrolancer of gears of war modeled for foam

LOL! You already knew and said that this thread is about Iron Man, yet you requested for an un-Iron Man stuff? You should make a REQUEST thread for it.

Sorry guy, but it was a little quest, i want to do one and i dont know were i can find it

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

I haven't edited Jackie's files in any way but they don't really line up right for me I finished the abs today and they were way to big and didnt got with the cod. Is anyone else having these problems? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375489642.737849.jpg

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

mmmm i didnt have that problem... but i did modify the abs a bit smaller, cause same as you i diddnt edit any scale in Jackies Files

I haven't edited Jackie's files in any way but they don't really line up right for me I finished the abs today and they were way to big and didnt got with the cod. Is anyone else having these problems?View attachment 215466

do you know your width size for the cod piece and when built does it fit you well/has enough room? once I found the perfect fit then add a few more cm for more room. I imported the abs file onto the cod and copy/past whatever my width size was for the cod.

I haven't edited Jackie's files in any way but they don't really line up right for me I finished the abs today and they were way to big and didnt got with the cod. Is anyone else having these problems?View attachment 215466

It looks like your scale on the abs is way off. Check to make sure the the scale of the two files you used is the same.

It looks like your scale on the abs is way off. Check to make sure the the scale of the two files you used is the same.

hey jackieisrockin hope all is well. thought I would show you my progress :D almost done :thumbsup at this point it can bend forward/backwards and move to the sides a little bit. :cool hopefully once the abs are added on it will still move side to side.

Attachments

• back update.jpg
    back update.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 234

Hey man I had same problem but my cod fit. So I measured the the size that would wit with abs and went into pepakura designer and scaled so that part was what I measured and just made that one peice ? Make any sense?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375805257325.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375805257325.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 387

People!!! Can please somebody help me? I'm building my life sized costume in paper, but Jackie is working in another project, and I'm so sad because I wanted to finish my costume for Halloween, but without the back, biceps and shoulders, my armor is not good. Does somebody know where do we can to find at least unfolded files for these pieces that case with the scale of Jackie's files? Thank you so much for your help.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back