Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

I build mk 42 forearm, in movie when was attack on 10880 malibu point,mark 42 was just prototipe and system was offline.
Tony could not fire missiles and he needed to open by hand. its not over yet.

View attachment 212552View attachment 212553View attachment 212554View attachment 212555View attachment 212556

SO COOL! HAHAH. You should start a new thread just for this. I'd love to follow it :)

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! New Info added to first post!

I have a question: How would I go about making the boots hinged (where the balls of your feet would be)? As an example, I know Zabana made his boots hinged, so I was wondering if it were possible to do it with Jackie's?

Thanks!

I have a question: How would I go about making the boots hinged (where the balls of your feet would be)? As an example, I know Zabana made his boots hinged, so I was wondering if it were possible to do it with Jackie's?

Thanks!

I didn't hinge my boots, and it seemed to work out fine. The foam is flexible enough where it shouldn't affect the way your foot naturally moves when you walk. I walk ok in mine. Heck, I was even able to dance! lol

His internet has been down. Rest assured he's working on things!

Hey guys!

I after 2 months of constant work on my costume, I was able to finish it for the 2013 San Diego Comic Con! Thank you to Jackie, Helegak and all the unfolders for making it possible! Here are a few pics from the convention. It was a hit!

View attachment 211956View attachment 211957View attachment 211958View attachment 211959View attachment 211960

Looking good!

I build mk 42 forearm, in movie when was attack on 10880 malibu point,mark 42 was just prototipe and system was offline.
Tony could not fire missiles and he needed to open by hand. its not over yet.

View attachment 212552View attachment 212553View attachment 212554View attachment 212555View attachment 212556

That's looking pretty sweet!

Where in the world is jackie rockin?

Im here don't worry! As Msleeper said I haven't had a steady internet all week and just got back from out of town :) But I was still working on it! An update should be coming in within a few days, as im working on a little side-project for Msleeper ;)

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

Sorry guys maybe im very bad searching, but i cant find the neck file can u give me the link or any help pls, tkx !!!!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

hey jackie, I've always wondered.. how come your files are yellow/gold rather than the creme/gold color

Hey im new Here, This is my work and, Jakie Plz finish the back the exitement is killing me ! THX! IMG-20130728-WA0002[1].jpg

I spek Spanish but im from Mexico!

- - - Updated - - -

Come on Jackiee hahaa i got to finish this for halloween.... no worries ive started the Iron Patriot with your files

Someone here speaks spanish?, I'm from
Colombia ! :D

Sack! Buen trabajo! También soy de Colombia, el casco está quedando magnífico! Yo aún no le aplico resina ni masilla, estoy tirando a terminar el traje completo para Halloween, lo estoy haciendo 100% en cartulina para aplicarle fibra. Vamos hablando para compartir información!

Si, estoy haciendo un costume del mk42 pero jakie no ha hecho la espalda :'(

- - - Updated - - -

Heyy! Porfin como en casa padate por mail y escribeme algo para agregarte (y)
Mi correo es the.pvg.amer@gmail.com

Yo tambien se español...

Everyone doing a great job on their suit

DOn Juan, you speak spanish?? no wonder your name is DON juan

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back