Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Thigh added!

i'm going to rescale them now. . .please be patient. .it will only take 30 minutes to rescale :D

EDIT

FOREARM INCREASED SCALE

http://www.4shared.com/file/WmJNxIHZ/IronMan_Mark42_Forearm_modeled.html

SHIN INCREASED SCALE

http://www.4shared.com/file/esg9852S/IronMan_Mark_42_Left_Shin_mode.html

as for the thigh. . .i measured its height: 489.18mm. . .about 19.25 inches. . .do you guys think i need to rescale its default scale? i'm a bit confused about this one :lol

Last edited:

Quovadis0920- :lol yes i do sleep. The basic shape of the boot isn't that hard, until i start with the details :cry so it didn't take too long to get that far :)

Gaiatron- Thanks for the link! Ill add it when i get home :thumbsup

Wolf90- The handplate is not attached to the forearm. Just merely included in the same file, since both have to be at the same scale anyways :)

Ironmaided- Thanks for the scale fix! And i did a quick measurement on myself and 19.5 inches is a bit big on me, but then again im not that tall so im guessing that scale might be for a person close to 6 feet, which is perfect :)

Thank you everyone else for the kind comments! More updates soon!

Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Thigh added!

So are the thigh and shin the same scale? I'm confused.

YES! Good to see this happening!

Last edited:

Peruski- The thigh and shin should be the same scale, since the shin fits very snugly into the thigh

Ironmaided- I added the new links to the first post! Thanks again!

Great work guys! someone can help me? i can't open a 3ds file on pepakura design, i wanna work on the bicpes

Rodolfo- Thanks for this! I couldnt find any good pics of this statue :thumbsup

GrayFoxFlavio- Would you mind going into more detail? Im not sure i exactly understand what you are trying to do. Ill be happy to help if i can :)

Maybe this

Dammmnnn it... It's Cool Man... :eek :thumbsup

maybe this blueprint can help more editing detail...
iron man 3 blueprint
mark VIII 8 / XLVII 47 / XLII 42 or whatever >, <

77486910151402167212277.jpg

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark XLII
maybe can help to editing detail IRON MAN 3 Armor mark XLII
Heavy Pic...

11849101512528605373441.jpg

14149101512528606723443.jpg

66118101512528601573441.jpg

]
[/IMG]

Thanks again for the pics, VagabondKnight! I am using the first picture as my modeling base and the other ones i used for reference of the suit for articulation of the joints :) Thanks again!

By the way, i think i have an idea to make the boot pep a little easier to pep than normal :) When i get a little more progress done, ill show you all to see what everyone thinks. If you all like it, ill keep it, if not ill do it the normal way :)

Rodolfo- Thanks for this! I couldnt find any good pics of this statue :thumbsup

GrayFoxFlavio- Would you mind going into more detail? Im not sure i exactly understand what you are trying to do. Ill be happy to help if i can :)

I'm sorry, i only need a different format file; pepakura disign freeze when i try to open the 3ds file.

Gaitrons this unfold doesn't seem to download, keeps telling me the server can't be found

Thanks again for the pics, VagabondKnight! I am using the first picture as my modeling base and the other ones i used for reference of the suit for articulation of the joints :) Thanks again!

By the way, i think i have an idea to make the boot pep a little easier to pep than normal :) When i get a little more progress done, ill show you all to see what everyone thinks. If you all like it, ill keep it, if not ill do it the normal way :)

:$ hopefully this could get me rolling :lol

i've built the forearm and i was pretty satisfied with it. . .even it's not mine :lol i'll post some pics later

GrayFoxFlavio- That would happen to me sometimes on the IP when first uploading new files into pep designer. But i would just go back into blender and export as a different 3d file. When .3DS didnt work, .OBJ usually did the trick :) Hope i could help

Mr.Spider- I had the exact same problem. I was wondering if it was just my computer but i guess not. Im sure Gaiatron will fix it soon :)

Ironmaided- :popcorn:popcorn Exited for pics :thumbsup

:D here you go jackie. .sorry for the webcam pictures. . .i haven't built the hand plate yet. .i'm planning to fix it with the gloves

Mr Spider and Jackie: links works fine with me. downloaded it several times on my laptop, my PC, and my brother's PC. already tried downloading it outside in a PC rental station and still works fine with me. must be the servers.

Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Thigh added!

Ironmaided, the arms are looking good!

Give gaiatron's download another try guys, worked for me!

Thanks Jackie and all the unfolders! so many options... this is awesome

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back