Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Abs added!

nice work, congratz ! is nice to see people with excelents skills.

Finally get the abs done.. Gonna try my on halegaks chest file if I got the time

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

I was wondering what material you use to make joints like mechanic, and also where the files have to stick your neck

Manolis- Thank you!

FatMan- Awesome! It looks really cool :)

dlowrider- Thank you!

joker53- Looks good! :thumbsup

Lethalpanda- Thank you! It does help :) Both flaps are lifted up in the puc so that will help :thumbsup Thanks!

IMG_20130413_181015_zpsc34af237.jpg

This is my first real (read: successful) build, and I hope to have at least some of the suit ready for May 3rd.

Thank you, Jackie, gaiatron, and ironmaided, for giving me the chance to finally build myself a suit.

I'll have much better pics up once I've gotten further than the raw construction stage.

:D

Till then, cheers!
Kuvonn

kuvonn.tumblr.com

IMG_20130413_181015_zpsc34af237.jpg

This is my first real (read: successful) build, and I hope to have at least some of the suit ready for May 3rd.

Thank you, Jackie, gaiatron, and ironmaided, for giving me the chance to finally build myself a suit.

I'll have much better pics up once I've gotten further than the raw construction stage.

:D

Till then, cheers!
Kuvonn

kuvonn.tumblr.com

:thumbsup NICE

I was wondering what material you use to make joints like mechanic, and also where the files have to stick your neck

64952_549537828390548_1395050541_n.jpg

MAde the Abs Yesterday, at least the build, now I need to adjust the clips and theclosing system XD

11738_439846776108486_2047470420_n.jpg

64952_549537828390548_1395050541_n.jpg

hey sakaio, what material is that on the floor? i saw a couple of others use the samething to cover up the wrist part

I need your help guys, I'm painting my helmet right now, but I have no idea what color are all the metallic parts of the suit : is it more of a chrome color or silver or aluminum ? Can't really tell, it looks kinda like a very shiny silver, something I won't find in my auto shop I bet :lol

edit : by the way, now that it's dry, I can see that the red is wrong, too flat and not the right shade. I have the right one actually I think, I'll try it tomorrow. Liking how the gold turned out though.
photoon140413at2225.jpg

photoon140413at2226.jpg

Last edited:

I need your help guys, I'm painting my helmet right now, but I have no idea what color are all the metallic parts of the suit : is it more of a chrome color or silver or aluminum ? Can't really tell, it looks kinda like a very shiny silver, something I won't find in my auto shop I bet :lol

edit : by the way, now that it's dry, I can see that the red is wrong, too flat and not the right shade. I have the right one actually I think, I'll try it tomorrow. Liking how the gold turned out though.
photoon140413at2225.jpg

photoon140413at2226.jpg
I believe the silver/gold colour is more of a titanium gold. ;)

Tamiya America Item #81031 | Acrylic X-31 Titanium Gold - 23ml Bottle

weesleii- Looks good! Cant wait for more!

Teragon- What silver parts are you talking about exactly? And the helmet looks awesome with paint!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back