Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Abs added!

mastermedl- Thank you!

joker53- That looks great! Cant wait to see more!

mactonto- Thats a very kind offer thank you! As of right now i cant really think of anything but later on if i do ill let you know :) Thanks again!

I tried to apply the metallic yellow over a back white, and a got this color a lil bit lighter frm the other, But I liked this way, looks like the concept art :D

15110_438373159589181_1177708287_n.jpg

Hey Jackie just a wounder how's the back and chest coming, only asking because im gettin a new printer Friday and I can scale itt with the chest annd back hehe can't wait but no rush buddy

markxl42.jpg

This build ha been a challenge... ive had to scale each piece.. but THANKS Jackie and all those who unfolded!!!!!!!! weren't for you it would have been way harder!!! Still have to finish those damn abs the rest of the way... lol

Last edited:

Which color i can use for "gold" part ?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I8190 avec Tapatalk

markxl42.jpg

This build ha been a challenge... ive had to scale each piece.. but THANKS Jackie and all those who unfolded!!!!!!!! weren't for you it would have been way harder!!! Still have to finish those damn abs the rest of the way... lol

whats scales did u use and how are u built? (ie height & waist) im tryng to develop a scaling chart like darkside did for his mk7
it won be exact but itll give ya a ballpark guesstamate :)

whats scales did u use and how are u built? (ie height & waist) im tryng to develop a scaling chart like darkside did for his mk7
it won be exact but itll give ya a ballpark guesstamate :)

i am 5' 7" about 158 lbs

waist about 37" (wear size 32 pants)

Forearm = 426 and seemed just barley ... i mean barley short .. close enough for me though
Abs = 469.5
Cod/Hip Pod = 437
Thigh = 410ish this gave me the most problems when matching to shins they are snug
Shin = 424
Boot = 417 i wear an 8 1/2 boot turned out closer to 9 1/2 but im making an inside sole

I hope this helps??
the chest i referenced helegaks and did them free hand

Last edited:

i am 5' 7" about 158 lbs

waist about 37" (wear size 32 pants)

Abs = 469.5
Cod/Hip Pod = 437
Thigh = 410 ish this gave me the most problems when matching to shins they are snug
Shin = 424
Boot = 417 i wear an 8 1/2 boot turned out closer to 9 1/2 but im making an inside sole

I hope this helps??
the chest i referenced helegaks and did them free hand
Lol well know it helps me, you seem to be about the same body type as me so you might of just saved me some time

Lol well know it helps me, you seem to be about the same body type as me so you might of just saved me some time

:D Well Glad i can help!!!

Ive also noticed its how you build this one too that makes the difference with the room you have and how form fitting the suit is. Multiple layers and how you chose to glue them on is the key, like with the foam build you have to give yourself room for the the foam its self and the added thickness of the "indented" grey or silver parts.

Last edited:

Which color i can use for "gold" part ?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I8190 avec Tapatalk

The Champagne Gold from Tamya is a good match I think.
By the way, got the my Biggeek helmet today, hoping to get it done tomorrow ! I'm excited :lol

Last edited:

Just finished cutting cardboard for a test run on the forearm.
I can tell it going to be tight but according to Pep. The lenght is correct.

Here we go again...

This is looking so awesome!Has the chest been done in pep format yet( not foam)?Thanks :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back