Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Shin and Forearm added!

are these going to be released for foam only or also for pep?

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Shin and Forearm added!

about the scale, I'm not sure it actually matches the IP scale, or it's much more form fitting then, because where an IP forearm would fit nice at 380, this forearm only fit with 470 or more ! And I don't thing my forearms are that big, at 12" long from elbow to wrist and 12" diameter ... So IP builders, beware, check your scale first ! Other than that they are really top notch and easy to build.

Markus1981- Yes IronLeoMan is currently unfolding the parts for paper :). And the IP helmet looks good! You should post some more pics of it :love:love

JamesStark- :lol:lol

aksarben911- Thank you very much! It truly means a lot :D

Ironmaided- Excellent point. With a paper pep, it might be pretty difficult (there is quite a bit of detail on this suit. Especially with the thigh.) But i think the thigh might be one of the hardest and most detailed parts of the suit and the rest might not be as difficult :)

Gaiatron- Thanks again buddy! Ill add them to the first post :) Many unfolds, paper or pep, are always welcome :)

Teragon- Yes that is true. Although the number is the same (425...) the size of each part between the 2 suits are pretty different (the forearm from the Mk 42 is smaller than the IP forearm) so you all will still have to figure out the scale on your own.

hey jackie i hope you dnt mind but i have unfolded the forarm an shin for pep in the same scale as the foam so im happy to send you them for you to add to the first post :) only if you like though but great work there awsome buddy

the measuring tool of pepakura would be useful on these beast :lol

Streetsoul- Awesome! Sounds good to me:)

Ironmaided- :lol i agree

Heres the thigh! Almost done! Just needs one more silver piece in the back and its ready!

View attachment 144426 View attachment 144428 View attachment 144430

awsome heres the links jackie and would love to take a crack at the thigh unfold to :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/gLDM6PuS/iron_man_mark_42_left_forearm_.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/vTKZQ_xi/iron_man_mark_42_left_shin_mod.html

Last edited:

Awesome! I just finished the thigh! Just sent it for unfolding :)

Also, all of the new links added to the first post :)

Last edited:

jackieisrockin, this is going to be EPIC!!!

Ladman- Thanks! Just trying my best for all of you out there :)

It just occurred to me that i forgot to post pictures of the finished thigh! So here they are!

View attachment 144495View attachment 144496View attachment 144497View attachment 144498View attachment 144499View attachment 144500View attachment 144501

Once again, i made the details as accurate as i could especially in all of the silver parts, so i hope you all enjoy it when its released! :)

thigh unfolded, i sent jackie the file (i can't get to 4shared right now due to some technical problems)

these files are amazing!! im starting the pep right now... although what's the scale for these? just so i dont have to redo them

these files are amazing!! im starting the pep right now... although what's the scale for these? just so i dont have to redo them

the pep files are scaled at the same as the foam ones wich i think is the same as the patriot files aswell buddy good look in your build :popcorn

looks awsome man great job :)

thanks street! looking forward on your build :)

the details on the thigh model is soooooooo great. . .and somewhat hard to unfold :facepalm but i manage to make them easy to build. . .just like i said patience is the key for this. . . i'm waiting for the ab and cod pieces. . .which also very detailed :wacko unfolding this beast is a challenge for me :lol

thanks street! looking forward on your build :)

the details on the thigh model is soooooooo great. . .and somewhat hard to unfold :facepalm but i manage to make them easy to build. . .just like i said patience is the key for this. . . i'm waiting for the ab and cod pieces. . .which also very detailed :wacko unfolding this beast is a challenge for me :lol

thanks man and im looking forward to your build as well :) if its anything like your last mk 8 then were in for a treat :) and yeh the details are amazing jackie has done a great job on this hasnt he , ive started to unfold this for paper and its quite challenging lol

thanks man and im looking forward to your build as well :) if its anything like your last mk 8 then were in for a treat :) and yeh the details are amazing jackie has done a great job on this hasnt he , ive started to unfold this for paper and its quite challenging lol

hmmm. . .i think i will not use these awesome files. . .i'm sticking with my freehand suit, i'm pretty satisfied with it. . .but on the other hand i might build this as a static display! :)

anyway i wanted to share this. . .here's my version 2 freehand mark 42/8/47 whatever . . .ab piece :)

65554_424059987676466_1001930605_n.jpg

482521_424059954343136_1933008934_n.jpg

555901_424059767676488_935484992_n.jpg

hmmm. . .i think i will not use these awesome files. . .i'm sticking with my freehand suit, i'm pretty satisfied with it. . .but on the other hand i might build this as a static display! :)

anyway i wanted to share this. . .here's my version 2 freehand mark 42/8/47 whatever . . .ab piece :)

65554_424059987676466_1001930605_n.jpg

482521_424059954343136_1933008934_n.jpg

555901_424059767676488_935484992_n.jpg

wow veryyyyy nice buddy :popcorn

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back