Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Abs added!

I got to say props to STREETSOUL ....

I know this is Jackies baby and all hail the king but thanks man for doing these paper unfolds for all us paper users your doing an amazing job

Well like you said buddy this IS Jackies baby and he's done an amazing job with the model but thanks buddy realy appreciate that fact my hardwork isn't going un noticed :) im a paper builder my self so I no how hard it is with a bad unfold so the easier the better lol.

IronShwarma2754- Thank you!

VagabondKnight- :lol me too! It looks too cool (y))

Bergerman- Thank you! And yes dont worry i was planning on modeling the under arm details along with the chest and back :)

VagabondKnight- Thanks for the hot toys pics! They will definitely help! Especially the detail underneath the back flaps (which i was not quite sure how they looked but now i do :)) Thanks again!

Bergerman and Streetsoul- Thanks guys! And its true Streetsoul does some pretty great unfolds! Great job and thanks again for the help to make these files available to everyone!

Thanks Jackie realy appreciate it buddy, so how's the chest and back coming, is it gunna be a full piece like the patriot one or single pieces? Also are you doing the wing flaps aswell an all the moving parts?

hey there
what file did you use for the chest and back???
or are they free handed???

Streetsoul- The chest and back will be in seperate pieces and there will be wing flaps on the back and under arm details included in the file :)

DylanSG- No there is no chest/back piece yet but its coming up next :)

Streetsoul- The chest and back will be in seperate pieces and there will be wing flaps on the back and under arm details included in the file :)

DylanSG- No there is no chest/back piece yet but its coming up next :)

you're awesome Jackieisrockin :cool i'll be waiting to see your results

Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Abs added!

Thanks to everyone on getting these files out all I needed was the abs for this thanks again everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey jackie.. Cool suit.. Been caught up with the new game bioshock infinity.. Didnt know the game was awesome until Ive forgot bout the suit...complex but its gonna be awesome... Cant wait to see wat you model next... Thank big chief

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

ACxLowC.jpg

Ookay I scaled it up to 465 instead of 450 and it's perfect!

Haha I feel stupid now
lookin awesome..hey how tall are you? im big guy so scaling stuff is tricky

Did you scale all of the pieces at 465 ? Because I'm about to print the forearm and after some tuning with the 2 points measurement tool, I concluded I need it scaled at 520... And I'm a little bit over 6'1 so I either have freakishly big forearms or I'll need to be careful when scaling the rest of the pieces. Or I made a mistake somewhere :lol

Did you scale all of the pieces at 465 ? Because I'm about to print the forearm and after some tuning with the 2 points measurement tool, I concluded I need it scaled at 520... And I'm a little bit over 6'1 so I either have freakishly big forearms or I'll need to be careful when scaling the rest of the pieces. Or I made a mistake somewhere :lol

No just the abs.

On my suit I scaled the legs and arms at 450. The legs are barely a little to long for me and i'm 6'3" size 12 feet

I have never been able to scale all the pieces of a pep to a single number. I always end up measuring and scaling body parts individually. I am pretty sure it is due to the way comic characters are done. Their bodies aren't proportioned the same.

You are probably right.
I did bring it down to 470 though, smaller than that my forearm just won't fit in while the length would be better. It's a shame pep designer doesn't offer more options for scaling, like scaling along XYZ axes... On to the building now, I want at least the gauntlet done for the movie premiere. Can't go full suit, so gauntlet it is.

So what is the material of choice for this project. As i deal with sign making materials if have alot of sentra, pvc, and acrylic off cuts. as for foam i would need to stock up on what ever sizes I need. forgive me if this was covered. As befor jackieisrockin if there are any bits or pcs that I could CNC cut for you I will no cost to you for all your hard work.

hall of armor excluded that would be hard to ship :)

Cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back