Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

Hey Guys, this is my first post on the RPF. First of all thank you guys so much for all your passionate hard work, Jackie, IronMaided, StreetSoul, Gaitron, all you guys, thank you so much for what you do, i have nothing but absolute respect for you guys, You guys make dreams come true everyday, and there is nothing cooler than that. anyway i just got my Halo 4 Chief done and now i can begin my real passion Iron Man. Here's the beginning if my[Mark42] build, thanks to you modeling engineers. You can see more of my work and stuff on facebook, "Stark Industries Ultimate Cosplay" Anyway, thanks again, all you guys are beautiful. Are we allowed to show our faces in a post? Because i don' think anyone ever has.lol. Seriously though, can we? Thanks to everyone again, for you guidance and inspiration.

Last edited:

My abs and cod turned out too small for some reason. I'm a skinny guy (31 waist) and I scaled my abs and cod the same as the legs at 450. The weird thing is that legs are slighty too tall for me but I can still wear them just fine. So Slightly too tall legs yet too small of abs at the same scale? Hmmm :cry Guess I have to remake them bigger

Happy easter everyone!

Gaiatron- Thanks a lot buddy! Ill add all of the unfolds to the first post in a bit :)

Streetsoul- Thanks a lot also!

Ironmaided- No problem at all :)

IronAvenger- Looks good!

Jaf0297- Thank you!

Fatman- You can upload the link whenever you would like :) Also just as long as the cod and abs are the same scale, scaling up might help :)

tstark33- Thank you very much! It really means a lot :) And the arm looks awesome!

Hey man I just downloaded the abs today. Great and as usual, awesome stuff! :thumbsup

same here downloaded the abs part. later will post pic of foam finished build.

Thankz jackie, gaitron, for the awesome file
take care God bless always PEACE!!

does anyone have any tips on how to make the heal for the boot foam version hard?

i came up with some ideas but it seems it will still squeeze when walking. anyway to make it tougher?

Jackie the files are superb! Ironmaided, gataron and streetsoul the unfolds are awesome! Hats off to all you guys for all your hard work

Jackie the files are superb! Ironmaided, gataron and streetsoul the unfolds are awesome! Hats off to all you guys for all your hard work

Thanks man but thats work was done by Jackie modeling it I only unfolded the files but I appreciate the accnolagement buddy

abs 95% finished. thank you jackie. giatron for a awesome file :love:thumbsup:cheers:thumbsup

image201304020001_zps835be6e4.jpg

image201304020003_zps75f842ad.jpg

image201304020008_zps77ac0188.jpg

Holly cow, sorry guys I completely forgot about the hip pod... Been crazy busy lately, but now that I have 2 weeks vacation I'll finish it for good... And I should get both my Biggeek helmets this week to if the customs are not too lazy to work ^^

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Abs added!

Found this gif and it looks like the armor is the gemini because of the colors, but it has some similarities to the

Attachments

• tumblr_mkky16mdkE1rw6hzpo2_r1_400.gif
    tumblr_mkky16mdkE1rw6hzpo2_r1_400.gif
    970.9 KB · Views: 270
  • 31575867.jpg
    31575867.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 495

this abs scale is for my friend guyz
master gaitron thankz for the foam convertion

Can't wait for ironmaided file of the abs :D

Jackie, I have a doubt, will make two files (chest and back) or just one for the both?

abs 95% finished. thank you jackie. giatron for a awesome file :love:thumbsup:cheers:thumbsup

Nice kabayan! Yours looks sweet! :love

Jackie my hats off to you. For making such superbly detailed abs that I was having trouble with before. [Even if making it made my back ache a little :facepalm]

I'm off to seal and prime and paint mine tomorrow. Thank you again jackie for all the hard work! May it bring you more projects in the future!

I used a scale of 425.00, gaiatron's unfold of course [you rock bud :thumbsup]
I have a size 29 waistline. Sleek, fit and sexy. :cool

64183_584775084866822_2122054408_n.jpg

562630_584775124866818_1549976638_n.jpg

8402_584775108200153_2052292723_n.jpg

Again my never ending gratitude to jackie! :$

this abs scale is for my friend guyz
master gaitron thankz for the foam convertion

thanks for liking it and please dont call me master. i dont ask for any credit at this. jackie deserves all the credit in the world.:D

and pareng quovadis lapit na ah

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back