Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

New trailer is out and im happy like a school boy... Picture of brute armor is there too.. I love my life
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

JamesStark- That looks cool! Great job!

Streetsoul- Awesome sounds good to me! Its gonna look great! And i suppose its up to all of you which part i should make next. How about the abs?

Kabiil- Looks great! :thumbsup

Shinon- Awesome work! It looks nice :)

Iron Man 3 trailer very soon! Lets see what they show of the 2 main suits :popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

the abs sounds like a gd idea buddy :) cant wait to unfold them bad boys :)

Hey Jackie ! Thanks for your interest ;)

I think that the next piece you should do is BICEPS
It's a frustration to have the forearm alone ! ;)
For example, you modelled the full leg (thigh, shin, boots, and even cod) and that's really nice cause the armor can take shapes !
This is the reason why I think you should release biceps, then elbows, then shoulders. Then people would be abble to build their full arms and legs !
When done (always in my opinion), I think you should make in order : abs, chest/back, neck (growing up the armor from the cod to the helmet)

It's like someone modeling helmet, then forearm, then boot, then cod piece...even if everything is builded, nothing will connect togheter ahah :)

but that's only my opinion for sure ! :)

Re: Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

JamesStark- That looks cool! Great job!

Streetsoul- Awesome sounds good to me! Its gonna look great! And i suppose its up to all of you which part i should make next. How about the abs?

Kabiil- Looks great! :thumbsup

Shinon- Awesome work! It looks nice :)

Iron Man 3 trailer very soon! Lets see what they show of the 2 main suits :popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

Thanks, Jackie !
Did someone have some tips for speed painting, i will start painting some pieces because I don't have a lot of time (school, homeworks, :banghead: )

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I8190 avec Tapatalk

On the new trailer you will see this
View attachment 147620
I really can't wait like all of you !
The new trailer is just awesome. I can kill for see this movie.
Here is the link on mobil : http://m.youtube.com/user/marveluk
SPOILER DON'T READ UNDER THIS UF YOU HAVEN'T SEE THE NEW TRAILER
you will see tony use hulkbuster and... where all the armor is. You will not see tony use heartbreaker so just some mysteries still exist and another has been created.

Last edited by a moderator:

Isnt tony in the heartbreaker in that scene?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Peruski- Here you go :) TUTORIAL - How To Use PEPAKURA For Costume Building - Part 5 (Strengthening) - YouTube TUTORIAL - PEPAKURA - Alternative To Fiberglass Polyester Resin - EpoxAmite 101 Fast - YouTube Again big thanks to STEALTH for all of his great tutorials!

Joker53 and Shinon- Oh yeah! Ive watched it plenty :D Its too cool. Once again, they are all so awesome! Which ones to model?!?!

Kabiil- :lol i hear ya :thumbsup but i cant model the biceps without modeling the chest/back first, because the two might run into each other (example: the back of the bicep might be running into a part of the back or the iron armpit or something. I hope this makes sense :unsure its kinda hard to explain.) And the reason i modeled the shin and boot first is so people could at least go to the premier like this View attachment 147621 So im modeling the abs first (to match up with the cod,) then the chest (to match up with the abs,) and then i could do the bicep. I just dont want to model it and then later on when modeling the chest find out i have to change it a little and re-release it (it happened with the thigh and shin. Luckily none were released yet.)

I have started work on the abs! Its a little tricky but dont worry ill try to finish it ASAP for all of you :)

Peruski- Here you go :) TUTORIAL - How To Use PEPAKURA For Costume Building - Part 5 (Strengthening) - YouTube TUTORIAL - PEPAKURA - Alternative To Fiberglass Polyester Resin - EpoxAmite 101 Fast - YouTube Again big thanks to STEALTH for all of his great tutorials!

Joker53 and Shinon- Oh yeah! Ive watched it plenty :D Its too cool. Once again, they are all so awesome! Which ones to model?!?!

Kabiil- :lol i hear ya :thumbsup but i cant model the biceps without modeling the chest/back first, because the two might run into each other (example: the back of the bicep might be running into a part of the back or the iron armpit or something. I hope this makes sense :unsure its kinda hard to explain.) And the reason i modeled the shin and boot first is so people could at least go to the premier like this View attachment 147621 So im modeling the abs first (to match up with the cod,) then the chest (to match up with the abs,) and then i could do the bicep. I just dont want to model it and then later on when modeling the chest find out i have to change it a little and re-release it (it happened with the thigh and shin. Luckily none were released yet.)

I have started work on the abs! Its a little tricky but dont worry ill try to finish it ASAP for all of you :)

saaaawwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt , and i no theres so many now :( i need an underground vault like tony lol ant thats just for the first 10 suits ie mk's 1 to 7 ,47 ,war machine and patriot lol hope it all goes well jackie with the abs buddy

Re: Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

Thanks.
I think the hulkbuster is cool but I will wait to see more :)

Oh Damn i really didnt think about all of this ! that's genius ! :lol
Ok right i can't wait to see the abs ! Until then, i'll try to build all the others parts, unfortunately i'll be extremly busy from today to 8 march, but i'll try my best !
I decided that i'll make your full suit, really, it's a very nice build, the parts are detailled and still not that hard to build, i'm lovin' it ! :rolleyes

Good luck !

Yes the ABs!!!!!!! Cant wait. Thats where im at on build!

Awesome work!

does anyone have the helmet file, unfortunately I'm on the heavy size and I can only wear the helmet :(

does anyone have the helmet file, unfortunately I'm on the heavy size and I can only wear the helmet :(

gimpee has an awsome file on his thread that would be perfect although im very intreagued to see jackies helmet hehe

Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Cod and Hip Plate added!

Thanks for the link Jackie! Looking like epoxamite 101 might be the ticket...

This is so friggin awesomee!
thanks everyone for modeling and unfolding...looks like im gonna make it on time before the release ahahha
all of ur builds are lookin sick!!
keep up the good work!

Yes the trailler is cool!!! Here in Spain the film will be in theatres the 26th of april! I can´t wait to see it!!

And the answer for the question which one to model?? all of them!! hahaha

I know I need to learn how to model by my self!!:$

Booked my ticket for 25th april 11am first showing. Cant wait!!!!!! Hope my suits ready!

Booked my ticket for 25th april 11am first showing. Cant wait!!!!!! Hope my suits ready!

:p , 25th ? i thought it was the 26th it comes out ? and thats not a bad idea ordering tickets in advance , think i shall have to this myself hehe would love to go in mk 47 suit up lol

Yeh. The cineworlds always seem to bring films out a day or two earlier then advertised plus on some of the latest youtube trailers it now says 25th. They did it with the Avengers also. Wish the first showing was a late one though. My Fiance says she aint coming if I go in the suit....... I told her ill let her know what the films like. Booked thurs and fri of work as im working nights and had a notice about having too many holidays racked up. Be a busy weekend I think!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back