Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Boot added!

Streetsoul- I hear you :thumbsup Im just not sure which one(s) to do after the Mk 42! They all look so cool! I just cant wait until all of them show up!

Speedtrix- Mark V?! That sounds too cool i would like to see how thats going :love:thumbsup

oh thanx this is where I got the blender software I use
blender.org - Get Blender
and for proof here's the neck I know what your thinking It’s bad and all but I'm new at this whole modelling thing even though I’ve been using blender for 1 year.
i moddled the neck using some pictures i found of the inter net i have made the abs and i working on the chest and back.#
wish me luck

,Speedtrix.:cheers.

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 6.png
    6.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 12.png
    12.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

oh thanx this is where I got the blender software I use
blender.org - Get Blender
and for proof here's the neck I know what your thinking It’s bad and all but I'm new at this whole modelling thing even though I’ve been using blender for 1 year.
i moddled the neck using some pictures i found of the inter net i have made the abs and i working on the chest and back.#
wish me luck

,Speedtrix.:cheers.

looking brilliant mate your doin good to say your a noob modeler :) i couldnt model if my life depended on it thats y i stick to unfolding :) much easier to do lol

Very good job, starting to make the arms ..!
Waiting for the other parts ... Thanks again for sharing files, that is collective intelligence ..!

greetings ....

Cod is done! It just needs one more detail on the back and the borders and done! Wasnt too hard to model and it doesnt look too complicated to build :) It will be available soon!
View attachment 146636View attachment 146637View attachment 146638

whoa my head is spinning... I can't make up my mind how to build this suit.

Do I do another selitac/styrospray build?
Do I try Sintra?
Do I do a traditional cardstock/fiberglass/bodyfiller build ?

I can't make up my mind. :confused

Ironmaided- Thanks! Hoping you all will like it when it comes out :)

Brand- Exactly :thumbsup Especially the thigh!

Streetsoul- Of course! Your great unfolds are always welcome :). And i feel the same way about the armors. I want all 42! But "Im not Tony Stark" :lol

haha yeh what a shame eh but again buddy great work on the files let me no when you need the next one unfolded pal :)

I was freehanding (mechanically drawing) some of these pieces and have the chest done. As hard as it was It looks fine. I am gonna make both versions foam and Cardbaord using your files. Dude this colaboration is "Way Cool!" thanks for your effort and patience i hope you guy's like some of the results. Keep Building!....(y)cool

I was freehanding (mechanically drawing) some of these pieces and have the chest done. As hard as it was It looks fine. I am gonna make both versions foam and Cardbaord using your files. Dude this colaboration is "Way Cool!" thanks for your effort and patience i hope you guy's like some of the results. Keep Building!....(y)cool

:thumbsup pretty excited on your progress. .i'm a big faaan of you builds specially the mark 6. . .

Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Boot added!

Ironmaided- Thanks! Hoping you all will like it when it comes out :)

Brand- Exactly :thumbsup Especially the thigh!

Streetsoul- Of course! Your great unfolds are always welcome :). And i feel the same way about the armors. I want all 42! But "Im not Tony Stark" :lol
In italy the big trailer of IM3 exit at 5 march! I

James ;)

Gaiatron- Awesome! Sounds good to me :)

Speedtrix- Looks pretty good! Keep it up! :thumbsup The light cycle's pretty sweet too!

Mastermedl- Thanks!

Peruski- Well a while back ago, i couldnt decide what to make my future IP suit with (foam or cardstock) and it recently dawned on me: Do what Blackdynamo did with his awesome Mk VI (I believe he used the foam templates and used them on cardboard and used fiberglass/bondo to finish it off)! Its quite genius. It combines the easiness of foam building with the great look of bondo when complete. Thats what im going to do with my Mk 42 i plan on making :thumbsup

Blackdynamo2- Thank you very much! Also looking forward to more progress pics!

Gaiatron- Awesome! Sounds good to me :)

Speedtrix- Looks pretty good! Keep it up! :thumbsup The light cycle's pretty sweet too!

Mastermedl- Thanks!

Peruski- Well a while back ago, i couldnt decide what to make my future IP suit with (foam or cardstock) and it recently dawned on me: Do what Blackdynamo did with his awesome Mk VI (I believe he used the foam templates and used them on cardboard and used fiberglass/bondo to finish it off)! Its quite genius. It combines the easiness of foam building with the great look of bondo when complete. Thats what im going to do with my Mk 42 i plan on making :thumbsup

Blackdynamo2- Thank you very much! Also looking forward to more progress pics!

hey buddy hows the cod coming on :) looking for ward to it :) ohh and check my mk 7 v2 thread buddy i hope to get the same quality of finish when i build your patriot and mk 8 :p and cant wait to see your mk v and future models , im well and truely a true follower ma man :)

Thank you very much! And your build is looking pretty awesome! Its going to turn out great! And about the cod, here it is :)

View attachment 146916View attachment 146917

Hip plate
View attachment 146918

All together
View attachment 146919

So far this is just the cod and hip plate but the actual hip pod will be out soon :cool
Files sent for unfolding!

:lol happy...its looking good jackie :thumbsup

Thank you very much! And your build is looking pretty awesome! Its going to turn out great! And about the cod, here it is :)

View attachment 146916View attachment 146917

Hip plate
View attachment 146918

All together
View attachment 146919

So far this is just the cod and hip plate but the actual hip pod will be out soon :cool
Files sent for unfolding!

heres the hip plate and cod jackie :) again great work buddy

http://www.4shared.com/file/g93fbvGD/Iron_Man_Mk_42_Left_Hip_Plates.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/ZJLjBqbu/Iron_Man_Mk_42_Cod_modeled_by_.html

Last edited:

Dude...this is awesome. Thanks for putting all the time and effort into this for the community! I'm not a 3D artist unfortunately, but I'll donate a little something just to help out. Keep up the great work!

On another note, I'm a bit confused as to what type of build to make here. You mentioned using cardboard instead of paper with a fiberglass build...are there any tutorials on that, or it just the same as using paper? Also, which file type should I download if I go that way? The regular paper one, or the foam conversion? Thanks!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back