Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Boot added!

Why, oh why, oh WHY could there not be a poster/high def pic like this for the bl00dy IP/WM2 armour?! That's what I really need damnit! :p

I just really want to build a heartbreaker can't wait till they release pictures of the back and all around:love:love

Supposedly the reason there's us two heartbreakers is one is from the final battle and the other is the v2 heartbreaker / which is closer to ultimate iron man ....... Either way, there is way too many to count already in this movie, can't wait to see the art book ( if they make one )

whenever i hear this heartbreaker armor. . it kinda reminds me of shawn michaels of wwe o_o

Deep Space suit also has my vote, I find it really sleek and love the white paint scheme !

Deep Space suit also has my vote, I find it really sleek and love the white paint scheme !

i agree jackie , alot of peoples been wondering about it weather its a real concept or not and it is so i recon its the one to choose hehe but on the other hand the heart breaker is sooooooo awsome lol and would be a great one to build so ill leave it up to the master of modeling hehe but also cant wait to check out your mark v aswell jackie ....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh so many armors to build so many to choose :cry but i defo want to finish my mk 7 and start the mk 8 wen the rest of the model comes hehehe but take your time jackie no rush :)

whenever i hear this heartbreaker armor. . it kinda reminds me of shawn michaels of wwe o_o

lol once that armor comes out in the movie you'll hear I'm just a sexy boy.
Sexy Boy.
I'm not your boy Toy.
Boy Toy.
I'm just a sexy boy.
Sexy Boy.
I'm not your boy toy.
Boy Toy.

Found this better view of the poster above.

7f8bea5f-e933-4264-8045-1f5ef4d4e746_ironman.jpg

I also vote for the Deep Space Suit. I have a feeling that after the movie comes out, there is going to be a lot of new IM suits being built all over. lol

ha nestor300 lol :lol
who ever is doing the advertising for iron man 3 must really know how to tease someone cuz these teasers are really graphic.
all i know i just cant wait for iron man 3 to come out and if there really is a deep space suit i would really like to design one but im woking on my mark 5 and cant find any unfolders yet.

(and seeing the mark 8 its like mnn and ahh had a baby and named it deishios. :lol)

anyways thanks jackie for you great files and all your effort
hope you dont mind but i am used your iron patriot inner knee armor for my mark 7 back knee.
amazing files with amazing compatabillity.
and check this out:

Marvel's Iron Man 3 | Official UK Movie Site
,Speedtrix.:cheers.

ha nestor300 lol :lol
who ever is doing the advertising for iron man 3 must really know how to tease someone cuz these teasers are really graphic.
all i know i just cant wait for iron man 3 to come out and if there really is a deep space suit i would really like to design one but im woking on my mark 5 and cant find any unfolders yet.

(and seeing the mark 8 its like mnn and ahh had a baby and named it deishios. :lol)

anyways thanks jackie for you great files and all your effort
hope you dont mind but i am used your iron patriot inner knee armor for my mark 7 back knee.
amazing files with amazing compatabillity.
and check this out:

Marvel's Iron Man 3 | Official UK Movie Site
,Speedtrix.:cheers.

dude id love to help unfold the mkv :)

Streetsoul- I hear you :thumbsup Im just not sure which one(s) to do after the Mk 42! They all look so cool! I just cant wait until all of them show up!

Speedtrix- Mark V?! That sounds too cool i would like to see how thats going :love:thumbsup

easy to build, complicated to paint :) [till I can get my satisfaction :p]

Cod is done! It just needs one more detail on the back and the borders and done! Wasnt too hard to model and it doesnt look too complicated to build :) It will be available soon!
View attachment 146636View attachment 146637View attachment 146638

awsomeeeeee cant wait to unfold this hehee thats if ya would like me to :) and i no man there seems to be alot off kool new armors hehe i dont think my house is gunna be big enuff for my hall of armors lol

Ironmaided- Thanks! Hoping you all will like it when it comes out :)

Brand- Exactly :thumbsup Especially the thigh!

Streetsoul- Of course! Your great unfolds are always welcome :). And i feel the same way about the armors. I want all 42! But "Im not Tony Stark" :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back