M41A PULSE RIFLE Kit looking for one!

Kroenen77

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys...I´m looking for a acurate Kit for a M41A PULSE RIFLE from Aliens.
I cannot buy the american softair versions with rapid fire,because I would become problems with the german law.

My question to the "Pulse Rifle Experts":

What are the good kits and where I can get one for my collection?
Pics would be nice,too.:)

as far as accuracy, the only resin kit , is Spat Cave......any other more expensive upgrade accurate PR , is what matsuo , could produce , but those are alot more expensive, and a HCG resin and aluminum PR , could cost 900.00 as well....Spat Caves PR is a little over 200.00 , but it is a static display resin piece......

Thanks guys...the Spulse kit looks really nice.
And your "Upgrade" is outstanding,Kevin!I love it.Where can I buy the moveable granadelaucher?

But the counter of the kit is not red.I don´t know,if I can buy this red tape here in germany.

Is the shippingtime really so long?In the shop he says 2 Months or longer!The problem is,when he is shipping nothing,I have only 45 days time to inform paypal to get my money back.
I´ve never dealed with this guy before...so I´m a little bit skeptical.;-)

Nice...seen that a while ago..but sold since a long time.For germany the power of the automatic fire is the problem.Automatic fire softairs(AEG´s) with too much power are a illegal.Singlefire not.0,5 Joule for a AEG is ok.Do you know how much yours is?

Like others have said, you actually have a few options, based on what you want to do and how much you want to spend.

If you want to build a kit, you have the resin Spulse kit mentioned above. Kevin's build is just amazing and is the best bet if you want to build a static model. Your looking at $200 with a light up counter.
Spulse Rifle

Not a kit, but you could try and find an Icons PR. Static resin PR with no functions. The counter was a sticker though. Watch for recasts however.
The Harry Harris Aliens Collection & Archive: Pulse Rifle

If you want to build a PR with some working features, but still avoid an airsoft version, you can collect parts from Matsu and others. This will be more expensive but will give you a more accurate PR. You would need to source the shrouds and GL from Matsu, if he still has them. You would need to get your metal bits (barrel, vent, stock, etc.) from other vendors. Other than the Spulse, no one makes a "complete" PR kit with all the parts. Prices can vary, but expect to spend at least $400 and more.

Still a kit, but moving into the airsoft area now. You can get the PR kit that is intended to be built around an airsoft Thompson. It includes all the PR parts to turn a Thompson into a PR. You could, theoretically, use a resin Thompson as a base for this. You would not be able to use certain features of the kit, such as the working counter that requires the airsoft be functional. You're looking at $200 for the kit and would need to source a Thompson of some sort (resin/airsoft).
Evike.com Airsoft Guns - External Parts | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Conversion Kits | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Thompson / M1A1 Series Kits | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Alien Pulse Rifle Conversion Kit for Thompson M1A1 Series Airsoft AEG |

Your next option would be the airsoft PR already assembled on an airsoft Thompson. These are the Matrix/Snow Wolf PR that are dominating the forums now. Some minor inaccuracies, but you get a kick arse replica that fires airsoft BB's and has a working ammo counter. About $300 give or take.
Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Airsoft Guns | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Evike Custom Guns | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - Others | Evike.com Airsoft Guns - <b>Matrix Limited Edition Custom Alien Pulse Rifle Airsoft AEG</b> |

Probably the last option would be a the HCG replica of the PR. very accurate in appearance but not functional other than the GL handle sliding back and forth. You do get metal shrouds which to a lot was the major draw factor in these. Be aware that however that there were major quality control issues with these. The main one was the GL drooping down. The other was the counter not lighting up properly. You can find these in the $500-$800 range on auction sites and in the Junkyard.
http://www.therpf.com/f9/hcg-aliens-hero-m41a-pulse-rifle-modification-93717/

The ultimate would be an SD Studios replica. Very expensive, but none better for accuracy.
The Johanson Collection: "Armat M41-A Pulse Rifle", by SD Studios

...or this:

Deactivated M41A Pulse Rifle ~ USCM Aliens Colonial Marines

Not sure on deac laws in Germany but considering you can get semi auto fullbore centre fire there...

;)

RSPulseRifle-1_zps0ea92cf7.jpg

There's absolutely no skepticism necessary around Spat. He's been doing this for a while very successfully. The turn around time for my kit was only a couple weeks. Just depends on how many orders he has going on.

Oh,many thanks to all for the great informations.But there a too much for one day!:lol

-For me its important,that the pulse is heavyweight like the original.I would do that with weights inside when possible.
-
And I would like it when I could turn out the magazine the counter is "00" and when I put it in,the counter jumps on "95".I could build the inside of the magazine myself...would only need some instructions for the right electrical parts.

-And last but not least,I would like a moveable handle of the granadelauncher with a fakegranade behind it when possible.

The softair is great,but I think a selfpainted and build replica feels more "real" when you have it in hands.

@eagle:Your pulse rifle looks so nice...thats exactly what I wanna build.I love the weathering on it.Not too much...that looks very authentic.:thumbsup

Sounds like your going to want to build one just like Kevin's. Oh, and trust me, none of them are going to require you to add weight to them!

That sounds good to me...if its heavy enough,so I don´t need extra weight.
But where can I buy all the parts for it?
The Spulse Kit counter shows only one Number every time..with magazine in and out,right?I need something,that can "see" when the mag is out or in for the different Numbers "00" and "95".Sorry for my bad englisch.:lol:behave

The spulse doesn't actually have a mag to insert, just a cap on the bottom to access the battery pack for the counter. If you want a different read out for the counter, you'll have to get something aftermarket

I could build my own mag from ABS plastic.The problem is the electric for the new counterversion and to add it in the rifle,that she knows that a mag is in or out.

Once you find the counter, you can put a reed switch on the mag, which utilizes magnets, so that when it is inserted the magnet clips the switch to 95, and when removed flips the switch to 00

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back