Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Re: Helagaks Iron Man 3 mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files!

hey, here is an unfold i did of the back a while ago. it is for foam building. also i screwed up. the red and gold parts are for the left side. the grey parts are for the RIGHT side... yeah, anyways it works. this was as simplified as i could get it.
my scale for this was 155.727704 that scale matched my chest and my chest piece fits me. sorry about all the scale discrepancies. maybe it can be edited to match maided's pieces?

HELAGAK - mk8 BACK V1 LETTER - Download - 4shared - bob fitz
heres a pic.

nice unfold! thank you for sharing :thumbsup sorry Ive been asking about scale so much. its been my Achilles heel in my builds lately. i appreciate the contributions and the help. this is an awesome thread. i think i can make it work. tried unfolding it myself from the edit ironmaided did i totally respect the abilities of those who can unfold. defenitely not easy.

@ironmaided bro your unfolds are awesome as well cant wait to see the v2 after you revised/ edited the back model. staying tuned.

im going to have to come up with a way to scale these things...

Last edited:

Why can i not download any of these files =( im keep trying and trying but i dont get how the 4share site works and how i can upload it to my pepakura files!!!!! I need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can i not download any of these files =( im keep trying and trying but i dont get how the 4share site works and how i can upload it to my pepakura files!!!!! I need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:facepalm you have to register to 4shared.com first before you can download any of these files

For the fingers, neck and helmet, where I can find them ?
The day, where i can do some pepakura files, I will help some of you but not for the moment (too difficulte for me).

PS : Nice files guys :)

Check robot and stealths mark 4/6 build thread. The neck and fingers in that thread will work perfect and are pretty easy to build. As for a mark 8 helmet, search the forum. There is a good pep file floating around.

Woof! I built the forearm.... I'm less than excited about it. It came out way too big. And overall I'm just not very happy with it. I think I am going to model a new forearm from scratch. This was the first part I modeled and not to toot my own horn, but I think my skills have come a ways from this. So... Hold on for a new forearm file... Anyways, here it is....
20130228_225311.jpg

(sorry for these crappy mirror pics.)
20130228_225454.jpg

20130228_225416.jpg

Woof! I built the forearm.... I'm less than excited about it. It came out way too big. And overall I'm just not very happy with it. I think I am going to model a new forearm from scratch. This was the first part I modeled and not to toot my own horn, but I think my skills have come a ways from this. So... Hold on for a new forearm file... Anyways, here it is....
20130228_225311.jpg

(sorry for these crappy mirror pics.)
20130228_225454.jpg

20130228_225416.jpg

What material did you use?

Check robot and stealths mark 4/6 build thread. The neck and fingers in that thread will work perfect and are pretty easy to build. As for a mark 8 helmet, search the forum. There is a good pep file floating around.

Okay, Thanks :lol. For the helmet, it's on JFCustom's tread, right ?

I used foam floor mats (a roll) its a little thinner than the puzzle piece floor mats. About 8~10mm.
The unfold was great and I think I did alright building it. I just don't like my original model. :-(

sorry for the question, but ... the pep files ?? or there will be only for foam ??
i need the pep files... please help me =(
thanks in advance

sorry for the question, but ... the pep files ?? or there will be only for foam ??
i need the pep files... please help me =(
thanks in advance

I use the Same files on this thread for paper and works you only need to make the flaps and maybe the edge-id in the pepakura disigner. (2D-options)

Hey all. It seems that the mark 8 project is faultering. so i decided to share my model with the world in hopes that someone can get some use from it!
I have no intention of buiding this suit. at least not in pep. I have too much other stuff on my plate. so if someone wants to take these files and unfold them, by all means. do so. :)
If you use them, or edit them or what not, just please credit me.

*credits* I would like to thank IMIM2 for his source materials, ideas and all the pushing me to get this modeled.
Also of course to stealth and all the other great members on this site who without, I never would have even thought about starting this project. :)

0w7KA.jpg

aKuay.jpeg

Files so far:
Unfolds
Foam files By Ironmaided
Bicep:http://www.4shared.com/file/HwA5VxV...ided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Hand plate mark42handplate_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Shoulder mark42shoulder_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Chest mark42chest_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Back mark42back_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Abs: mark42abs_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Knee mark42knee_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Shin: mark42shin_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan
11122.JPG

Boot: mark42boot_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan
yeahedit2.JPG

By Manzi
Hand plate unfolded by Manzi
helagak mk 8 hand plate-unfolded - Download - 4shared - Frane Burazer Ilicic

By sauer33
Seperate knee:
mk8 knee FOAM - Download - 4shared - andrea perissinotto

3d model parts:
Complete Mark 8
https://www.4shared.com/file/LMQhTuAz/helagak_mk8.html
*The hands are not included in the file as they are zabanas model and not mine to distribute.*

Forearm:
helagak mk 8 forearm -

Hand plate:
helagak mk 8 hand plate -

Shoulder:
helagak mk8 shoulder - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Bicep:
helagak mk8 bicep - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Thigh:
helagak mk8 thigh - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Knee:
helagak mk 8 knee - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Shin:
helagak mk 8 knee - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Boot:
helagak mk8 boot - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Thigh pdo? or how can i get it from the 3ds? please help :c

sorry, I am asking anyone that is working on this suit what scale they may be using and how tall they are.

good job, waiting for updates .... arms and helmet finished,

thanks for sharing ...

regards

you are the man!!! thankyou!
hey do you recomend the 462.59 scale you used on your rescaled thigh unfold for this?

hmmmm i'm not so sure about this but, i think you should use the measuring tool first. . .

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back