Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Re: Helagaks Iron Man 3 mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files!

can someone help with a scale chart sorta like this:

5'3" - 5'4" try in between scale 22 - 23
5'5" - 5'6" try in between scale 23 - 23.5
5'7" - 5'8" try in between scale 23.5 - 24
5'9" - 5'10" try in between scale 24 - 24.5
5'11" - 6' try in between scale 24.5 - 25.5
6'1" - 6'2" try in between scale 26 - 26.5
6'3" - 6'4" try in between scale 26.5 - 27.5

so whats the approx equivalent to the 425.23 scale on the mk8 pep files? maybe im just missing something... sleep deprivation does that to me...or how do i convert the scale?...confused pls help

@ironmaided that knee mobility is awesome!

Last edited:

25A76145-ECD2-4046-891F-DFB8751970B2-1531-000000D730C1C96C_zps0ab68d75.jpg

test fitting yet again...having a little trouble with this section and with the middle up by the traps ...any help and or advice appreciated could we probably mod it make it simpler? i think i saw a screen shot of one that had a simpler part layout. help lol

Last edited:

25A76145-ECD2-4046-891F-DFB8751970B2-1531-000000D730C1C96C_zps0ab68d75.jpg

test fitting yet again...having a little trouble with this section and with the middle up by the traps ...any help and or advice appreciated could we probably mod it make it simpler? i think i saw a screen shot of one that had a simpler part layout. help lol

good call, i'll mod the file for easy building. .stay tuned:thumbsup

You are my idol. No words, im speechless, this is freaking awesome, you made my whole week.

Has anyone made an actual pep model out of this? I'm not referring to foam, but the actual paper craft suit.

Has anyone made an actual pep model out of this? I'm not referring to foam, but the actual paper craft suit.

yeh jackieisrocking is workin on this suit right now :) the files available at min is the full leg and boot and forarm and handplate and ther exelent files aswell

haven't heard a while from you halopepakura :thumbsup

Yeah I know. I completely forgot about this site till one of my friends built a Mk VI suit out of Stealth's patterns. I don't mean to be rude, but I forgot who you are. But then again, I almost forgot who everybody is on here. :confused

Yeah I know. I completely forgot about this site till one of my friends built a Mk VI suit out of Stealth's patterns. I don't mean to be rude, but I forgot who you are. But then again, I almost forgot who everybody is on here. :confused

lol. . .i was on robo's mark IV-VI thread way back 2 years ago. . .:popcorn

could someone help me to unfold this?

helagak_mark47back_revised_by_ironmaided.obj

the revised back, symmetry fixed and edited the silver whatever details. . .
hey man your previous unfold of this was awesome. i can imagine how cool this one will be. sorry didnt mean to nitpick. im still a newbee builder :facepalm so the simpler the better. what scale would be close to a "25" scale?

hey, here is an unfold i did of the back a while ago. it is for foam building. also i screwed up. the red and gold parts are for the left side. the grey parts are for the RIGHT side... yeah, anyways it works. this was as simplified as i could get it.
my scale for this was 155.727704 that scale matched my chest and my chest piece fits me. sorry about all the scale discrepancies. maybe it can be edited to match maided's pieces?

HELAGAK - mk8 BACK V1 LETTER - Download - 4shared - bob fitz
heres a pic.

I think the Mark 8/42/47 will not be the main suit in the movie if you look at this pictures of Lego.
LEGO-Iron-Man-3-Mandarin.jpg
then you will see this suit
Iron-Man-3-Heartbreaker-Armor.jpg

the Lego Suit from Tony is The Iron Man Heartbreaker armor.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back