Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Re: Helagaks Iron Man 3 mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files!

Hey all. It seems that the mark 8 project is faultering. so i decided to share my model with the world in hopes that someone can get some use from it!
I have no intention of buiding this suit. at least not in pep. I have too much other stuff on my plate. so if someone wants to take these files and unfold them, by all means. do so. :)
If you use them, or edit them or what not, just please credit me.

*credits* I would like to thank IMIM2 for his source materials, ideas and all the pushing me to get this modeled.
Also of course to stealth and all the other great members on this site who without, I never would have even thought about starting this project. :)

0w7KA.jpg

aKuay.jpeg

Files so far:
Unfolds
Foam files By Ironmaided
Forearm unfolded mark42forarm_by_helegak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Chest mark42chest_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Hand plate mark42handplate_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Back mark42back_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Shoulder mark42shoulder_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Knee mark42knee_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

By Manzi
Hand plate unfolded by Manzi
helagak mk 8 hand plate-unfolded - Download - 4shared - Frane Burazer Ilicic

By sauer33
Seperate knee:
mk8 knee FOAM - Download - 4shared - andrea perissinotto

3d model parts:
Complete Mark 8
https://www.4shared.com/file/LMQhTuAz/helagak_mk8.html
*The hands are not included in the file as they are zabanas model and not mine to distribute.*

Forearm:
helagak mk 8 forearm -

Hand plate:
helagak mk 8 hand plate -

Shoulder:
helagak mk8 shoulder - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Bicep:
helagak mk8 bicep - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Thigh:
helagak mk8 thigh - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Knee:
helagak mk 8 knee - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Shin:
helagak mk 8 knee - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Boot:
helagak mk8 boot - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

THANK YOU 2 man for the files!!!!:lol

We have all file now!! after my dark knight suit i wanna make a IM Mk8 too...but on sheet metal ehehe, Thanks guys for the file and your awesome job!

We have all file now!! after my dark knight suit i wanna make a IM Mk8 too...but on sheet metal ehehe, Thanks guys for the file and your awesome job!

the set here is not complete yet. . .still i'm re-modifying the thigh (with helagak's permission). . .but i guess jackie's complete mark47 leg files would fit too if measured properly :behave

if you have progress pics please post here :) i want to see some badasses here

Last edited:

Agreed. Anyone building this, please post some pics in this thread. I am excited to see this thing come to life!!
Thanks for all your hard work maided. Of course you have my permission to make any changes you see fit! I will add your recent unfolds to the first post as soon as I get on a computer. It's such a pain on my phone...

the set here is not complete yet. . .still i'm re-modifying the thigh (with helagak's permission). . .but i guess jackie's complete mark47 leg files would fit too if measured properly :behave

if you have progress pics please post here :) i want to see some badasses here

Agreed. Anyone building this, please post some pics in this thread. I am excited to see this thing come to life!!
Thanks for all your hard work maided. Of course you have my permission to make any changes you see fit! I will add your recent unfolds to the first post as soon as I get on a computer. It's such a pain on my phone...
Me too! here's my Mk8 Metal helmet! I use a JFcustom template for make it, what you think?

Interesting. It had to be a pain to build with sheet metal.

Helagak Try building with FiberCore the material that requires you to use a blowtorch to cut through it

I updated the first post. I think the only Pep files we are missing is the Thigh and Cod! wow!!! Thanks for all the hard work!!

as for the neck, you could use the mark 3 neck or jackies ironpatriot neck. . .

just wondering if you could make one yourself helagak :D it will be awesome to see the file's owner to have his suit :D

I have already made the chest. I am more interested in building a 3d printed suit at the moment tho. However, I don't think that will be ready for the premier. So i will probably be use your unfolds to create this suit for may 3rd.
Screenshot_2013-02-24-13-23-08-1.png

That way it's im3 appropriate and I can still sit and enjoy the movie! ;-)

I have already made the chest. I am more interested in building a 3d printed suit at the moment tho. However, I don't think that will be ready for the premier. So i will probably be use your unfolds to create this suit for may 3rd.
Screenshot_2013-02-24-13-23-08-1.png

That way it's im3 appropriate and I can still sit and enjoy the movie! ;-)

fair enough. . .here the premier will be on april 23 or 26 i think. .a lot early so i guess that's why they are rushing their suits :lol

anyway, just for sharing my leg mobility test. . .freehand though :)

IronMan MARK 8/42/47Leg Mobility Test - YouTube

Holy crappie!! I'm in love with you knees! (that might be the weirdest thing I've ever said...) great job!
That was the reason I separated the mark knee from the thigh so that sort of articulation could be achieved. Great job on actually making it happen tho!

Holy crappie!! I'm in love with you knees! (that might be the weirdest thing I've ever said...) great job!
That was the reason I separated the mark knee from the thigh so that sort of articulation could be achieved. Great job on actually making it happen tho!

lol. . i'll try this method on your files. . .this is freehand though. . .i also get the idea from your and IMIM2's thread. . .:thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back