Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

uhm.. yes imma noob in these stuffs but hey.. there is no barriers in dreaming.. i'm planning to make a MK42 for my own too... and u guys.. HATS OFF.. but i had a suggestion.. coz i'm planning to follow it for my project... i was planning to mangae a mannequin and then put a spandex rubber suit on it (though a VERY hard job, but u gotta do watcha gotta do) then build the pieces from foam, but i'm planning to make it with 20 gauge stainless steel sheet and THEN overlay those pieces on 3-5 mm foam sheets, ot glue it and then cut it, then bend it to their curves, then pain it accordignly to their colors.. and ... THEN hot glue it to the mannequin wearing spandex suit.. then cut it out piece by piece.. and if u guys r geniuses then u know wat i'm planning :D so here it is.. my secret is now urs :D

Hi guys,
this is my creation.
Now i must bondo finish off.
I have a problem to motorised the helmet.
and the and printed all...

IMG_5629[1].JPGIMG_5630[1].JPG

Merry Christmas

I have a question for you veteran foam/cardboard builders. Ive been building paper pep for a little over a year and I love that every piece connects to another piece BUT I hate having to deal with all the tiny details during glassing and filling. HOW do you know what pieces go where when you do foam/ cardboard? I mean I know some pieces go ON TOP of others while some join at the same faces they would in paper pep... I REALLY wanna try foam/cardboard for the speed factor, but its looking a bit intimidating to me at the moment. ANY help would be REALLY appreciated.... Thanks.

Hi can I ask a really stupid question but I wanna make a suit from cardboard instead of foam this time, the mk42 so do I use the unfolded files or the foam files on here? Like what's the difference?

youll used foam templates i believe. check out "theherotutorials" on youtube. That is Stealth's channel. He is a great teacher and reacently started making tutorials about cardboard building.
good luck.

youll used foam templates i believe. check out "theherotutorials" on youtube. That is Stealth's channel. He is a great teacher and reacently started making tutorials about cardboard building.
good luck.

Just a heads up, I don't think the building tutorials (foam,paper or cardboard) are still up on the Hero Tutorials(The Heroes Workshop) youtube page anymore. I can't speak for the cardboard tutorials, but the foam and paper tutorials disappeared (or moved) a while ago, and links in other threads are dead.
I never found any reposts to pass along either.

Oh I see. I thought you meant an actual tutorial showing his build methods (like his old ones). I haven't been able to find those for a while.

I'm sure you could pm stealth. He is (or at least was) pretty active on this board.

I asked him a few weeks ago about them and he said that he has removed them because of unscrupulous people claiming them as their own and selling the video's, he's rightfully annoyed as you can all understand!

I asked him a few weeks ago about them and he said that he has removed them because of unscrupulous people claiming them as their own and selling the video's, he's rightfully annoyed as you can all understand!

Yeah it's a shame, Stealth did a great job on those. And it was a heck of a lot easier to have someone watch his tutorials rather than try and explain all of the steps in a thread post :wacko

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back