Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Blow something up? Already did that.

Thanks guys. After vacation I'm gonna get to work on printing the rest of the suit. But since there will be no rush, I'm gonna try to get the pieces smoothed out more and really make this thing shine! =D

Hello all. My name is Jersy. I'm a new member as of today and I am completely new to all of this. I am reading all these posts and I don't really know where to start. I originally was looking for a pepakura file to make for my son this halloween but now I want to make a whole suit for myself lol I have a mac and I couldn't open up some of the links cause they were in formats that don't open on a mac. I have a couple of questions. First, if I want to make a paper helmet and possibly whole body of an Iron Man suit where would I find a file for a mac? Secondly, if I wanted to start a build with foam, what do I need to start/make one? Special machine? Materials? I appreciate everyones time that reads this and hope to hear from you guys. Thanks!

For a mac, you need someone to make pdf conversions of the files. This can get hairy with scaling. But had been taken care of in the past. I don't know how to do it but look around on the forum and you will come across it. My suggestion is to spend a couple days or weeks reading through people's build threads and see how they did things. We all started not knowing anything but it's pretty easy to pick up.
Also check out stealth's tutorials on YouTube. His channel is called "the hero tutorials" he is a member here and a great guy. You can learn alot from him.

Welcome the the rpf! Good luck and have fun!!! =D

I have my own build thread, but I've completed my costume, much of it from your files, Helagak. Thanks so very much!

xdE8OFv.jpg

WOW that looks amazing! Quick question, if I get a pc to run those programs what do I need to print the stuff on foam or plastic?

WOW that looks amazing! Quick question, if I get a pc to run those programs what do I need to print the stuff on foam or plastic?

Print it on paper, cut it out, and either trace it onto foam or use a weak spray glue and glue it on. Then cut it out of the foam.

Thanks! Quick question, I keep trying to download the files from the links from 4shared but it tells me I need to use some downloader program. Is that just spam or do I really need something to be able to download the files?

Thanks! Quick question, I keep trying to download the files from the links from 4shared but it tells me I need to use some downloader program. Is that just spam or do I really need something to be able to download the files?

You don't need any special 3rd party downloaders (beware of ads presenting themselves as legitimate information).

Just register for the free account and do the free download and wait the 20 seconds.

You don't need any special 3rd party downloaders (beware of ads presenting themselves as legitimate information).

Just register for the free account and do the free download and wait the 20 seconds.

Sometimes 4shared has link pages that will want you to either become a preferred (paying) member or use the third party downloader even if you are already registered with 4shared, I had that happen yesterday when I tried to download a file. I ended up searching for it manually and getting it the way it normally goes (just like SgtPepper64 said), but that was new to me and I've been registered for years.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back