Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Re: Helagaks Iron Man mark 8 model

Love the model just dislike colours there using and great files I'll have a crack at them mid week if I get chance would love to make this build

helagak. . here's the chest and the handplate. . .same scale as the forearm. . .

NOTE: i rescale the 3d model in 3ds max to almost match the scale for the iron patriot model of jackieisrockin, default is 425.something. . . .all parts of the model to be released for foam by me will use this scale as default scale

mark42chest_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

^-CHEST

mark42handplate_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

^-HANDPLATE

EDIT :D HERE'S THE BACK!

mark42back_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

edit again. .the shoulder

mark42shoulder_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan
:thumbsup that is good man Big Thanks

i guess i know what im doing tonight.:cool

:cool cool. . .post a pic if you're done and pin point those problems you have encountered. . .

this files are simple to build, the details must be added by the builder using scratch foam. .

finished assembling the chest part last saturday night. . .i'll be posting some pictures later. ..

Last edited:

Great job maided! cant wait to see your chest!
I added your links to the first page. The rest of the files will be up soon!
I did build the chest piece a while ago. figure ill add a pic to this thread!
ohAki.jpg

i hate when pics post so big! i have no idea how to set the image size... :-(
anyways, here are the models about to be uploaded. notice some pieces need the grey parts filled in. if someone wants to model that, go for it. otherwise it could be done free hand very easily.

I also decided to detach the knee from the thigh so you can build it with the thigh, with the shin or seperate. however you want! :)
PBKLaar.jpg

80nzuIF.jpg

Last edited:

Great job maided! cant wait to see your chest!
I added your links to the first page. The rest of the files will be up soon!
I did build the chest piece a while ago. figure ill add a pic to this thread!
ohAki.jpg

i hate when pics post so big! i have no idea how to set the image size... :-(
anyways, here are the models about to be uploaded. notice some pieces need the grey parts filled in. if someone wants to model that, go for it. otherwise it could be done free hand very easily.

I also decided to detach the knee from the thigh so you can build it with the thigh, with the shin or seperate. however you want! :)
PBKLaar.jpg

80nzuIF.jpg

edit your picture with either paint or something like that to make the images smaller :rolleyes

great i love the chest piece you build. . .also the separation of the segments of the model would help a lot too. .thanks :)

Re: Helagaks Iron Man 3 mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files!

hmmmm. . . i have something in my mind right now. . .i'll post them later after i tweaked them :D

Re: Helagaks Iron Man 3 mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files!

Thanks Sauer. File added to first post.
Shwarma, that looks great!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back