Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Re: Helagaks Iron Man 3 mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files!

Ok, NOW I've finished the forearm!
Here she is!
FORARM2.jpg

And here is a comparison to my old forearm.... *PUKE*!!
FORARM3.jpg

I agree..absolutely movie quality replica work there, sir. I'm very excited to build my Mark 42 next! Cheers

Thanks guys. Here's a bit of an update. I made an under armor system which attaches to the elbow hinge and the back of the hand plate. You put this on the slide the arm on and it is attached with magnets to the sub suit. Then it is hinged to close similar to James (xrobots)

Sub suit:
FOPARMUNDER3.jpg

Arm open:
ARMACTION2-1.jpg

And closed
ARMACTION1-1.jpg

And all my progress so far.
ALLTODAY-1.jpg

hey Helegak! is your shoulder model finished and ready for foam?? or is it still in progress?

It is finished. But not unfolded. I could unfold it if you want.

I appreciate it shwarma and I will take you up on that. But for now, I've got some done. Here is the shoulder foam unfold it will be up for download soon.
=D
20130629_133831.jpg

Here is the new shoulder foam pdo.
It was scaled to fit my shoulder /be slightly smaller than my mk4 shoulder. By depth. (front of shoulder to back) to be about 7".
I have the built it yet so I make no promises that it is the correct size.
Also this is set to letter size. NOT A4
Also there is a picture in the 4shared folder that shows the shoulder assembled so the silver sub suit pieces are easier to put together. =D

Helagaks mark 42 LEFT SHOULDER FOAM UNFOLD.pdo" - Helagaks mark 42 LEFT SHOULDER FOAM UNFOLD - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Here is the new shoulder foam pdo.
It was scaled to fit my shoulder /be slightly smaller than my mk4 shoulder. By depth. (front of shoulder to back) to be about 7".
I have the built it yet so I make no promises that it is the correct size.
Also this is set to letter size. NOT A4
Also there is a picture in the 4shared folder that shows the shoulder assembled so the silver sub suit pieces are easier to put together. =D

Helagaks mark 42 LEFT SHOULDER FOAM UNFOLD.pdo" - Helagaks mark 42 LEFT SHOULDER FOAM UNFOLD - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

i'll try to build this right asap. . .

Hey guys. Trying to put this together with paper and tape first to get dimensions and sizing. Newbie question. On the pep file (for the old forearm specifically), there are a few pieces thrown WAY off to the side but the pieces on the page still link to them like adjacent sides. Should I disregard these pieces? Is that common practice to leave unnecessary pieces off to the side like this? Are these needed for anything?

Just a little stumbling block and didn't know how to approach it.

If a piece is way off the page, it is garbage and not needed. The problem is, you can't delete unnecessary parts. It is common place to pile them up out off the paper space. You will find this mostly in foam edits.

Work continues! The new bicep is almost done. Just have to finish the under suit tech pieces.
Have a Sexy render!
BICEP1.jpg

Any luck on the bicep? To go along with the shoulders of course. Excellent work as always. :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back