Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Re: Helagaks Iron Man 3 mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files!

helagak don't be upset by this people i know that is annoying but it dont worth it. All of us know that you are a great modeler and your stuff is great for us, there always be people like this guy, we have to ignore them. Sooner or later every one knows who the files realy come from

Is this guy freaking serious???
My files are free for all and I enjoy seeing people build with them, but this passes me off. I tried to Check out the group but needed an invite. This is the response I got...
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n91/helagak/Screenshot_2013-06-19-10-47-40.png

FULL TEXT:

Wow,,, Ya this guy blocked me.. I only said... WOW those files are awesome! I wonder who made them... O wait it was me! I like you made my mark 40 files for free.. This guy does not give us credit or anything.. If I make anymore free files they will be Pass Word Protected. I am sorry and i feel your anger! Can someone post a link to this guys stuff?

Yeah, us rpf'ers are just a bunch of nerds.... God forbid the people that spend HUNDREDS of hours modeling, unfolding and hosting these files should ask so much as credit for them....

those are bullsh*t. . .i think all of us unfolders and modelers should report those bastards

he is also capslocking us to death

Last edited:

Cant you report the group on facebook for theft? They are passing along your files without permission and blocked you for confronting them.

Cant you report the group on facebook for theft? They are passing along your files without permission and blocked you for confronting them.

i tried just now. . .but we all need to cooperate to bring this guy's page down for good. . .

I talked to the Guy. I explained who I was and my feelings on the issue. He calmed Down quickly and was very apologetic. The files i have released are free to all. I wasn't mad about that. And he is trying to give credit where it is due. I joined the group. It's just people trying to build iron man's.
It's not like they are trying to sell the pep files. I'm not worried about them. :)

I talked to the Guy. I explained who I was and my feelings on the issue. He calmed Down quickly and was very apologetic. The files i have released are free to all. I wasn't mad about that. And he is trying to give credit where it is due. I joined the group. It's just people trying to build iron man's.
It's not like they are trying to sell the pep files. I'm not worried about them. :)

well if that's the case then i think it's fine too. . .i just thought he sells or digitally recasting files. . .

weew! good to know about that..

I am glad everything worked out. When I saw this initial post I was wondering why this guy would take a file and then talk about you trying to get them copyrighted since they are marvel property. What you guys do with the modeling and unfolding of the armor is amazing and time consuming so I would think since they say the peoples names of who worked on and completed the files it would be easy to give credit for the work which went into them.

Hey all. I have been pretty unhappy with my first mk42 model since I made it. So I have been remodeling it from scratch. I have the chest and back almost done modeling. I am making this for foam pep and 3d printing at the same time. All the parts are separate So anyways, here is my progress so far.

The chest. Some pieces are solidified and sub surfaced. But no modifiers are set in stone yet so they can easily be set for foam pep.
chest1.jpg

Here is a comparison of the new chest (left) and the old chest (right)
chestcompare.jpg

The new back. No modifiers yet.
back1.jpg

And a comparison of the old back (right) and new (left)
backcompare.jpg

And here is a side shot showing the side sub suit. It's very hard to find ref pics of this since his arms are always in the way!
sideshotchestandback.jpg

What do you guys think? There is still some modeling to go to finish these. Them onto the rest! =P

Hey all. I have been pretty unhappy with my first mk42 model since I made it. So I have been remodeling it from scratch. I have the chest and back almost done modeling. I am making this for foam pep and 3d printing at the same time. All the parts are separate So anyways, here is my progress so far.

The chest. Some pieces are solidified and sub surfaced. But no modifiers are set in stone yet so they can easily be set for foam pep. http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n91/helagak/chest1.jpg

Here is a comparison of the new chest (left) and the old chest (right) http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n91/helagak/chestcompare.jpg

The new back. No modifiers yet. http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n91/helagak/back1.jpg

And a comparison of the old back (right) and new (left) http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n91/helagak/backcompare.jpg

And here is a side shot showing the side sub suit. It's very hard to find ref pics of this since his arms are always in the way! http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n91/helagak/sideshotchestandback.jpg

What do you guys think? There is still some modeling to go to finish these. Them onto the rest! =P

looking awsome buddy :)

I really enjoy seeing the comparisons...really nice improvements, mate! :) Don't let anything keep your motivation down.

Thanks guys.
I got some time to finish the chest and back as well as knock out the shoulder! I also finish the sub suit parts around the armpit / shoulder area. And the outer edge of the shoulder. But the under armor parts aren't in this pic. The shoulder was way more complicated than the version I have already released. I guess I'm gonna have a bunch more unfolding to do! >_< More to come soon.
Capture-2.jpg

And a teaser of the next part...
I have almost finished it now, so finished pics will be up later.
You can see my original forearm next to the in progress new one.
That was the first iron man part I ever modeled. IMIM2 asked me to try building it. It was crazy hard. And even now it's a major pain to get the model just right. But it's coming! =D
forearm1.jpg

The model looks great! I hope this will further help you in getting it accurate.
There's a slight notch on the back.
Iron-Man-3-Official-Embrace.jpg
But I think a little bondo or rubber can do that trick. Overall the new model looks sick!

Thanks. Yeah, I have that notch in there. It's just not super noticeable in the pics I have up.
Once it's done and I pull out the parts for the foam pep, I'll add all the modifiers and small details like that will be easier to see. :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back