Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Re: Helagaks Iron Man 3 mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files!

Thanks Helgak for the files and Ironmaided for the unfolds! you guys really did a great job! I used your files for my Art Final and I think it turned out great :D
img_20130523_132049.jpg

Thanks Helgak for the files and Ironmaided for the unfolds! you guys really did a great job! I used your files for my Art Final and I think it turned out great :D
View attachment 188223

i thought i was gonna read another "LINK PLEASE" post here lol, anyway, great job on the upper armor part :thumbsup, are you planning to build the whole suit or just this bust?

i thought i was gonna read another "LINK PLEASE" post here lol, anyway, great job on the upper armor part :thumbsup, are you planning to build the whole suit or just this bust?

Probably going to build the whole suit in the next school year and thanks! It was very rushed and im glad it turned out the way it did!

Probably going to build the whole suit in the next school year and thanks! It was very rushed and im glad it turned out the way it did!

i really love the paint job too :thumbsup lookin forward for the wholes suit though hehe

Hey all. It seems that the mark 8 project is faultering. so i decided to share my model with the world in hopes that someone can get some use from it!
I have no intention of buiding this suit. at least not in pep. I have too much other stuff on my plate. so if someone wants to take these files and unfold them, by all means. do so. :)
If you use them, or edit them or what not, just please credit me.

*credits* I would like to thank IMIM2 for his source materials, ideas and all the pushing me to get this modeled.
Also of course to stealth and all the other great members on this site who without, I never would have even thought about starting this project. :)

http://i.imgur.com/0w7KA.jpg
http://www.imgur.com/aKuay.jpeg

Files so far:
Unfolds
Foam files By Ironmaided
Bicep:
[URL]http://dc666.4shared.com/img/TQybzHbK/yeahedit.JPG]4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

Forearm unfolded mark42forarm_by_helegak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Hand plate mark42handplate_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Shoulder mark42shoulder_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Chest mark42chest_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Back mark42back_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan

Abs: 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

Knee 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

Shin: mark42shin_by_helagak_foam unfold by ironmaided - Download - 4shared - Reginald Daylusan
http://dc646.4shared.com/img/D0hSr0os/11122.JPG

Boot: 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage
http://dc666.4shared.com/img/uK9YO693/yeahedit2.JPG

By Manzi
Hand plate unfolded by Manzi
helagak mk 8 hand plate-unfolded - Download - 4shared - Frane Burazer Ilicic

By sauer33
Seperate knee:
mk8 knee FOAM - Download - 4shared - andrea perissinotto

3d model parts:
Complete Mark 8
https://www.4shared.com/file/LMQhTuAz/helagak_mk8.html
*The hands are not included in the file as they are zabanas model and not mine to distribute.*

Forearm:
helagak mk 8 forearm -

Hand plate:
helagak mk 8 hand plate -

Shoulder:
helagak mk8 shoulder - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Bicep:
helagak mk8 bicep - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Thigh:
helagak mk8 thigh - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Knee:
helagak mk 8 knee - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Shin:
helagak mk 8 knee - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

Boot:
helagak mk8 boot - Download - 4shared - bob fitz

hi sir.,plz share the link of bicep because its error.i hope you will accept my request thankz god bless more power ^_^

what is the password for pepakura files? and where i would write in??? please i have to fix all every time!!!!

IMG_0160[2].JPG

This is my MK 42 build so far I have the helmet the back and chest together next I am gonna be working on the neck. This is my first build and I have to say Thanks for all the help this site has been a breath of fresh air. Also I think I am gonna be working with Foam on my next one to see the difference.

Attachments

• IMG_0150[1].JPG
    IMG_0150[1].JPG
    798.8 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_0085[1].JPG
    IMG_0085[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0152[1].JPG
    IMG_0152[1].JPG
    823.5 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:

View attachment 193405

This is my MK 42 build so far I have the helmet the back and chest together next I am gonna be working on the neck. This is my first build and I have to say Thanks for all the help this site has been a breath of fresh air. Also I think I am gonna be working with Foam on my next one to see the difference.

Try to use less glue

IMG_0218[1].JPGYeah it is bending a bit funky, but being made out of cardstock I think it is coming along all right for my first piece. Also it has not had resin applied or any bondo. Gonna finish the build then do all the fun extras. Oh got the neck installed have a look.

Attachments

• IMG_0217[1].JPG
    IMG_0217[1].JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 204

Got the Shoulder Pads done tonight. I think I am gonna save the Abs for last seeing the difficulty. I would use the Foam version but there is not enough detail.
IMG_0246[1].JPG

IMG_0247[1].JPG

IMG_0249[1].JPG

So Far Chest, Back, Neck from Iron Patriot, Helmet, and Shoulder Pads done. Back and Chest are glued together on the left side while the right is attached with Velcro. The helmet is all one piece for now, but hoping to put in some electronics. As for the Neck it is also glued in, but has a slit on the right which goes with the opening in the armor and that closes with Velcro. Then we have the Shoulder pads which attach over the arms with Velcro as well. So the cardstock MK 42 is coming along nicely.

Hey Helagak, idk y, but when i try to download the files it says: The file link that you requested is not valid.

ironmaided said: WarMachineMan1: dude that was awesome :thumbsup

Thanks Ironmaided I am a huge fan of your work! Once I am done with this paper armor I am going to do some foam builds.:D Thank you for the encouragement believe me I did not think it was gonna be as tough or as fun as it has turned out to be.

Last edited:

Thanks Ironmaided I am a huge fan of your work! Once I am done with this paper armor I am going to do some foam builds.:D Thank you for the encouragement believe me I did not think it was gonna be as tough or as fun as it has turned out to be.

lookin' forward for the finish product mate. . .i've been quiet now on costuming so i'll spend time helping others here in therpf :D

IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG All right so I got the Right Bicep finished which I think looks good. Now this image is what it looks like with the armor so far.
IMG_0255.JPG
IMG_0256.JPG This is the Left Bicep, I was trying to do them both at the same time, but I am getting tired so I will finish this one tomorrow night. LOL trying to overwork myself again and tonight my body is just not having it.

So on a side note tomorrow I am going to Home Depot to check out some foam and some other materials for my next build. I am still not sure which suit I should do, though I have been thinking about how cool it would be to have a Marvel/DC crossover and Mix Iron Man and Superman. It would look something like this.
IronmanOnCouch.jpg
Oh thank you Photoshop LOL!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back