Helagaks Iron man Mark 42 ALL FILES RELEASED!!

Re: Helagaks Iron Man 3 mark 8/42 model and Pepakura files!

Awesome job! I have the foam pieces cut out for the chest and I am about to put em together. The .pdo file for the back seems to have been deleted so hopefully its re uploaded soon so I can continue with my builds! Did you scale your models at all or did you just print them the way they came?

I rescale them based on the reference picture of the full suit and dimensions of my torso ^^

I will look into it and try to have them up some time this week.

Possibly a dumb question, but is the 425.xxxx scale that these files are defaulted to the right size for someone around 6ft tall? I thought I read that somewhere in this thread or another. There are a few of the files that are differen sizes though, some the scale was higher or lower than 425.xxxx. This is my first time at having a go at this.

Last edited:

None of the files are working? Does anyone have an accessible link for the foam files?

a topic has more then just an original post :p

page 8 has a link by ironmaided with the files

Thank you, I downloaded and scrolled through them. It appears some files were missing, was this intentional? Are the rest of the files found elsewhere?

i posted a link to a complied file for the suit (.rar) i think in page 7 or 8.. .sorry my 4shared had problems last few weeks. .it deleted some of my files there too. . and this is not intentional. . .sorry again

- - - Updated - - -

helagak's mark 42 files modified by ironmaided.rar

just to be sure that everyone won't miss the link. . .these links rather

Nice trick

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I8190 avec Tapatalk

Thank you, yes I saw those, I was just confused because I didn't find any Helmet or Thigh files in those. It's alright though, I found some elsewhere. Great files, thank you for sharing.

Did someone knows which gold i can use except champagne gold because it's only 100mL and it's too expensive for a kid like me. Thanks.

The thigh is very difficult actually. I never really finished it. Ironmaided did fill in the holes the best he could. So there should be a pdo somewhere.

Oh yeah I just saw right after I posted lol. Sorry for the bother. :D Awesome work btw. :thumbsup

nice work but i don't know how to use 4shared so i'm abit stuck. i want the whole suit but i have an idea about just the arm and the hand pieces so.. anyways i like it :)

Please give another link mk42 chest for download.. 4shared is not valid when i opened it .

byqy4uda.jpg

Here is my chest :D

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back