Buck Rogers Scorpion Fighter

Thanks guys-yes originally I'd intended to have a clear canopy hence the plasticard wrapper until stress fractures in the elderly revell canopy put paid to that-the screen miniature canopy is solid with black painted windows presumably for simplicity and preventing reflections creating holes in the blue screen matte.

LOVE IT! As someone getting ready to turn forty I watched the show in first-run and remember that ship very well. Even though it was only seen twice it was and still is one of my favorite space ships.

In the off chance you ever decide to do a run of these I'd potentially be very interested.

Amazing how easy it is to forget how the first one went together!

I know exactly what you mean when you say that.....LOL
The twin is looking great!:thumbsup

I am in the process of obtaining the kits to build the scorpion as this was one of my all time favorite fighters. One of my questions is what kit was used for the bottom plate of the ship? Looks like an upper tank hull but I am not sure which one. Steve36uk, was your build ever completed? I dont see any updated pics. Thanks for any help!

Are you talking about the first picture in the album? If so, looks like a M60 engine cover.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha damn my slow thumbs.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back