DREDD boots, possible pattern located

I was thinking of using them as a pattern to make my own boots from scratch. Then I can use the correct type of leather and sole. I was also going to sculpt a more accurate shifter pad.

Not too sure how I'm going to play it yet.

Lawrence.

I think you might just own the ONLY pair of that style Alpinestar EVER MADE! I've searched every variation of Alpinestar motocross, motorcycle, mx, vintage, old, old school, classic, used and have YET to see anything close to what you have! :angry:cry

Congrates, bro! That was an awesome find!!
-B89!

With some modding, they should look fine....very close....and that manufacturer may have put out the original boot used, but , of course they change styles slightly year to year. If you checked their styles the year production began, you might find the correct style. I think most of us will have to have them custom made or settle for something close. I'm having more trouble identifying colors and detail on the boots like the shin plate which looks steel on black in some pics but all black on screen.

With some modding, they should look fine....very close....and that manufacturer may have put out the original boot used, but , of course they change styles slightly year to year. If you checked their styles the year production began, you might find the correct style. I think most of us will have to have them custom made or settle for something close. I'm having more trouble identifying colors and detail on the boots like the shin plate which looks steel on black in some pics but all black on screen.

Ray, artandrews is going to offer various of the screen used not armor if you're interested.

What we're looking for, btw, is not a motocross boot, but an "Adventure" boot. They are built with many of the motocross features, like the buckles, but are more flexible, to allow walking. Doing a quick google image search for "adventure motorcycle boot" turned up a lot of styles that, while not perfect, are very similar.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back