Variety of rangers from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Zeo

PRMayhem

Here is my collection of suits I have compiled over the last 2 years.
Been a fan of the show since it started airing when I was 5 and have remained a fan since.
Always though it would be a cool thing to do so I got into relatively decent shape and then got in contact with a number of prop and costume makers to acquire the most show accurate parts as possible from particular people.
I now go to London Expo (I live in London, England) every year and make appearances at charity events/fund raisers and child hospitals/hospices during my time off work.
Favourite part are the dragon dagger and green ranger shield, both items are very hard to come by.
9.jpg

26.jpg

green-2.jpg

r15.jpg

gold2.jpg

Mpre pictures on my youtube channel/FB page for anyone interested.
PR Mayhem - YouTube
Been using the search function and there is not an awful lot of ranger/sentai stuff (at least when compared to other franchises) from what I've seen so I thought I'd share.

Very cool, Was a huge rangers fan as a kid and very tempted to attempt an armoured one at some point costumes like this just inspire me to get off my backside and do it!

A fellow londoner too maybe i'll see you at MCM or LSCC/LFCC this year! I'll be sure to say hi

Very cool, Was a huge rangers fan as a kid and very tempted to attempt an armoured one at some point costumes like this just inspire me to get off my backside and do it!

A fellow londoner too maybe i'll see you at MCM or LSCC/LFCC this year! I'll be sure to say hi

Yeah I'm always around XD
Armoured ones are nightmare, even the green ranger with just the shield and bands can be troublesome because of the tight spaces at expo

Impressive! Did you make any parts yourself?

Sadly not, with my work schedule I lack the time to even attempt prop making, but more importantly I lack the talent to even attempt prop making haha The only work I did was fix up and re-peaint the dragon dagger and the morphers
My philosophy, if I have a problem of a want list, I throw money at it haha

Yeah I'm always around XD
Armoured ones are nightmare, even the green ranger with just the shield and bands can be troublesome because of the tight spaces at expo

Yeah know that one all too well bumping into XYZ constantly isn't fun!! I'd love to do a armoured Greenie or White though!

VERY NICE!!! Accuracy is for sure there!

Thanks haha I spent about a year+ researching different prop makers, costume makers and questioning other cosplayers about specific bits, I only wanted the best. If you're going to do something, do it right. And while I was reseaching, dieted and trained to go from 240lbs down to 170lbs haha

Thanks haha I spent about a year+ researching different prop makers, costume makers and questioning other cosplayers about specific bits, I only wanted the best. If you're going to do something, do it right. And while I was reseaching, dieted and trained to go from 240lbs down to 170lbs haha

Im diving into my first LEGITIMATE Ranger Costume and yours is Mighty nice!

May I ask what the Red Ranger Power Sword made of? Is it Resin? Foam?
Very interested! Thanx Congrats on the life change!! Glad to see you livin your dream!!

The sword is made of resin yeah, it's a SOB but looks cool as hell.
If you need any help getting parts let me know, and I'll try and point you in the best direction.

The sword is made of resin yeah, it's a SOB but looks cool as hell.
If you need any help getting parts let me know, and I'll try and point you in the best direction.

I do Need a suit and weapon! I am currently having my old helmet revised by Aniki. Have yet to purchase a suit yet.... Watched your vids which gave me a much clearer look at his work! Thank You!! I wish to purchase one soon as im sure the feeling is AWESOME!!!lol

Great Suits, EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!

well suit wise definitely go with 007Halu, he's the man.
Weapon wise, what weapon are you after?/Which ranger are you doing?

well suit wise definitely go with 007Halu, he's the man.
Weapon wise, what weapon are you after?/Which ranger are you doing?

Well the Ranger im going for is Psycho Silver...lol After the Psycho Silverizer(which im sure would have to be a custom) Any suggestions?

Last edited:
yeah it would be a custom job for sure,
Nathan 'David Tennant' Ward
on the "Facebook Rangers" FB page does amazing work, not sure if he does commissions but wouldn't hurt to ask.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back