Dredd 2012 - Production Made Judge Helmet *New Photos Up 29/04*

JBReplicas

Sr Member
Hi all, I was very fortunate to win the Propstore auction for the unfinished Judge helmet last week. As of now the helmet is on its way to me and once it arrives I hope to be able to share lots of photos with you fine folks, here is the helmet in question :thumbsup

2_zps0c8a34ac.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Dredd 2012 - Production Made Judge Helmet

Awesome, That would be great! I was hoping that some of the RPF peps would be purchasing some of the original props. Thanks in advance for the reference pics!

Last edited:

Thanks guys, yeah Lee I can't wait to get hold of it! My first production made piece

Last edited:

Congratulations! That is a very nice score. Hope that you'll show plenty of pics here for us.

I may be offering castings of this helmet plus a scratch built badge in the near future yes.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any chance we could get you to give us critical dimensions....you know, front to back,side to side, width of face opening, height off table, height off table to badge cut out, bottom and height of badge cutout overall; depth of raised portions and width of red band at helmet bottom, etc.....? Might help those not working from PEP files or just want the real dope. Thanks!

NEW PHOTO

Ok guys and girls, the helmet arrived yesterday but I've only really had this afternoon to admire it properly, its a beauty, good solid construction, aside from the obvious cosmetic damage which is fairly minimal. I will get better photos up tomorrow evening but for now here is the helmet with the broken brow section re-fitted with Tamiya tape, I also scratchbuilt the badge, and fitted it, took a bit of refining but it fits like a glove in the recess, hope you all enjoy and stay tuned for much more!! :thumbsup

DSCF0763_zps3edbd6a8.jpg

Re: Dredd 2012 - Production Made Judge Helmet *Update with scratchbuilt badge*

will fit a 24" head no problems at all, though I can't say about visor interference yet

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back