Screen Accurate "Hero Hoverboard" - Finished Display

Clock88

Hi Guys... thought I would share some final pictures of the display as my plaque just came in today. This is version 1 of the hero and I will be making a final version next with some material tweaks (with BTTF123 doing most of the real work again :love ) . I will be adding a new honeycomb lenticular that looks sharper and more pink. I will also be adding some super accurate magnets that are currently being made in CAD; they will be CNC machined.

I added a brushed aluminum to the bottom of the magnets which looks really cool in person. You can see the streaks in the picture which resemble the opening shot of the film. :)

HUGE high resolution close-up: http://i.imgur.com/mpjmZRS.jpg

7TGI3Gi.jpg

1RJTAUF.jpg

DtBOHw9.jpg

TBcSqU2.jpg

How would I get in contact with any of the electrical enigneers that are a member here and would be interested in helping to build a working hoverboard.

But I can't do it alone which is why I made the initial post given this forum is full people with electronic skills. I am just looking for the best way to contact those people that have the skill and would be interested in building a hoverboard this isn't a joke post.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back