Cleveland- Halfoween 2013 April 27th

Shades

Hey guys.

We are throwing a halfway to halloween party in Cleveland this spring. It will be a bar crawl in the warehouse district. Event will be free.

See here for details.

www.facebook.com/halfoweencleveland...ition Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Hey-

I hope you do come! It will be a riot and we will have prizes for the costume contest. We will be going to st pats dt cleveland and steel city con to promote it.

I am not sure what I will wear. I am still working on stuff for clients. I wanted to make a master chief h4 but, I dont know if I have the time for that and other planning the event. I have a deadpool, batman, thor, wilfred, and gambit in the closet to chose from lol. Thinking about a spawn sub dye ... its an addiction

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Hey-

I hope you do come! It will be a riot and we will have prizes for the costume contest. We will be going to st pats dt cleveland and steel city con to promote it.

I am not sure what I will wear. I am still working on stuff for clients. I wanted to make a master chief h4 but, I dont know if I have the time for that and other planning the event. I have a deadpool, batman, thor, wilfred, and gambit in the closet to chose from lol. Thinking about a spawn sub dye ... its an addiction

Yeah I'll figure something out.

I had the link wrong. We are go for april 27. Costume contest with better prizes then wizard world gives.

I would totally be up for this had I known about it sooner!!! I wish u much success and if there is one next yr I will be there!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back