Iron man mark 7 build with 3d model

deta

I tried to build iron man mark 7 starting with 3d model first using using 3ds max and base on my toys i have, iron man dragon and iron man mark 7 kotobukiya artfx. and i still working on it
still using darkside501st abs and shoulder for ref until i made my own abs and shoulder.
and using sharkmark helmet :rolleyes
enjoy
iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_deta_3.jpg

iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_deta_2.jpg

iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_deta_1.jpg

some test in pepakura design
iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_pepakura_deta1.jpg

UPDATE 02/03/2013
bicep and forearms basic model done but still need add some detail
iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_deta_4.jpg

iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_deta_5.jpg

iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_pepakura_deta2.jpg

arms review with pepakura here

Last edited:
update in 1st post
@all: thx. i use 3ds max
after faceing lazy time for a few days, finally i done besic arms.
i add arms in to pepakura so you can see the detail.

next time i want to detailng back pack and booster. hope not fall in to lazy time again

feel free to comment

dude this is brilliant you have put so much attention in to detail budddy great job :) and i love the hand file so much detail look realy accurate just out of curriosity are you making these files for pep or 3d printing ?? and are you going to distrebute the files ?

dude this is brilliant you have put so much attention in to detail budddy great job :) and i love the hand file so much detail look realy accurate just out of curriosity are you making these files for pep or 3d printing ?? and are you going to distrebute the files ?

i making these for 3d printing.still need a alot time and money :facepalm

i making these for 3d printing.still ned a alot time and money :facepalm

kool kool man ur doing an awsome job and yeh i assume 3d printing is expencive if you dont have one your self , i wish i had a 3d printer lol but im having to stick tto my pep build instead

I plan on 3d printing my suit in august. Right now I am building a pepakura foam suit to do some mocking up of the parts. Check out my thread. Maybe we can work together on some things.

WOW.

Your model just keeps getting better and better! I really hope you turn it into pep files once you're happy with it.

C

looks sweet!
but there is one thing: Try to make the lower opening of the Biceps a little bigger...i had this problem with Darksides MK VII and with the alternative version JFCustom postet a couple of days ago...because everytime you angle your arm the lower biceps is pushing into your elbow/forearm...

cheers, Gonzo

page 1 always update
I tried to build iron man mark 7 starting with 3d model first using using 3ds max and base on my toys i have, iron man dragon and iron man mark 7 kotobukiya artfx. and i still working on it
still using darkside501st abs and shoulder for ref until i made my own abs and shoulder.
and using sharkmark helmet :rolleyes
enjoy
iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_deta_3.jpg

iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_deta_2.jpg

iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_deta_1.jpg

some test in pepakura design
iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_pepakura_deta1.jpg

UPDATE 02/03/2013
bicep and forearms basic model done but still need add some detail
iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_deta_4.jpg

iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_deta_5.jpg

iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_pepakura_deta2.jpg

arms review with pepakura here

amazing but wich type of lavoration for this 3d ? i'm new of this forum

Amazing work!! Will you be sharing the pep files to be unfolded?
looking pretty sleek so far.
WOW.
Your model just keeps getting better and better! I really hope you turn it into pep files once you're happy with it.
yes but wait until it all done

looks sweet!
but there is one thing: Try to make the lower opening of the Biceps a little bigger...i had this problem with Darksides MK VII and with the alternative version JFCustom postet a couple of days ago...because everytime you angle your arm the lower biceps is pushing into your elbow/forearm...
cheers, Gonzo
yes i just realized the forearms it's to small hahaahah......

it hard make a good proportion in human body :lol that why they use motion capture. i set helmet width about 17,5 cm and set tall about 185 cm but head still look big and whole body looks short :wacko
iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_deta_6.jpg

still workin with shoes and remodeling shoulder.

yes but wait until it all done

yes i just realized the forearms it's to small hahaahah......

it hard make a good proportion in human body :lol that why they use motion capture. i set helmet width about 17,5 cm and set tall about 185 cm but head still look big and whole body looks short :wacko
iron_man_mark_7_VII_3d_model_deta_6.jpg

still workin with shoes and remodeling shoulder.

Amazing work!And don't worry we'll wait!

However can it be because the gap beetween the thigh and the cod is reduced from the last picture to he ones in the first post? Maybe it's just my eyes...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back