Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

re: Star Wars Standalone Film (Dir: Gareth Edwards)

I have a feeling Disney will make as many Star Wars based movies as they can. They probably figure if fans were crazy enough to plop down a gazillion dollars on the prequels then they will plop down money for anything.

From Disney's earning conference call today with analysts:

Disney To Release Additional Films Based on Star Wars Characters. CEO Bob Iger made the disclosure in an interview on CNBC. He says that Larry Kasden and Simon Kinberg are working on them, and they’re in addition to the planned Star Wars 7, 8 and 9. No word yet on which characters are involved.

Give me a movie starring Liam Neeson and Samuel L Jackson together! Now THAT would be one bad movie!

Re: Bob Iger and Disney confirm additional SW films beyond the sequel trilogy..

I'm still hoping Joe get's to make his Fett film.

Re: Bob Iger and Disney confirm additional SW films beyond the sequel trilogy..

This could be a mixed blessing. Either they'll be really good or they'll be a new version of the prequels. I'm hoping that Lucas not having anything to do with them will help. Now if they'd keep JJ Abrams from making a mess of it all.

2 hours of backwards Yoda talk would get really annoying and our beloved character would become the next JarJar binks... and no young yoda.. anyone remember how stupid Yaddle looked?

yaddle.jpg

98_yaddle_starwars.jpg

I wonder if they will still go with Yoda for the first film, though Boba Fett seems to be a more popular choice. Besides movies for established characters hopefully they will go with other new characters as well.

To hell with Yoda-- give me a Han Solo movie

(I guess animated since a recast wouldn't to justice)

amazing we went from GL saying no more SW movies to all this!:D Its kind of overwhelming to tell you the truth.
So maybe a Darth Plagueis the Wise and his apprentice Darth Sidious.... of course we all know how that ends! :D

An all Jar-Jar movie! YES! :D meesa sooooo happy Ani I getsa mee own moooovie!

I'd love a Kyle Katarn movie, or a teen Fett. A film involving a Dooku/Jinn team could also be interesting

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I'd be on board for Katarn. :thumbsup

So far as Jar-Jar goes, stand alone is fine with me, just keep him out of the rest of them! :lol

a third Ewok adventure movie! I"m likin the sound of this already! :p

well, these spin off films are actually disturbing me a bit.... I hope they don't just hack out The adventures of Yoda or The Plight of the Droids just to throw out crap to sell action figures and Star Wars pajamas. they better take this seriously and make fun movies that are worth seeing.

Wow...I do not remember Yaddle! It looks like something from Horton Hears a Who. No prequels explaining anything please, that's all I ask. I love not knowing what the hell Yoda is, or what he would look like young.

2 hours of backwards Yoda talk would get really annoying and our beloved character would become the next JarJar binks... and no young yoda.. anyone remember how stupid Yaddle looked?

yaddle.jpg

98_yaddle_starwars.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back