Joanna Cassidy Discusses Her Dancing Video and the Blade Runner Scene That Never Was

Re: Joanna Cassidy Discusses Her Dancing Video and the Blade Runner Scene That Never

...and still HOT!!!!!

Re: Joanna Cassidy Discusses Her Dancing Video and the Blade Runner Scene That Never

She has aged amazingly well. I wish they'd make another Bladerunner game on top of the new movie. It'd be great for an RPG requiring detective work.

Isn't it rather amusing that Forbes is getting better articles on movies and games than anyone else these days?

This is awesome, the fact that she's as old as she is makes it even more impressive.

And I'd love to see another Blade Runner game. The 1997 point-n-click adventure game by Westwood Studios was fantastic.

Taffey Lewis presents Miss Salome and the snake...

Zhora_SALOME.jpg

Pretty damn cool!

And there is Deckard peeking through a little dirty hole. LOL

Woah I want that poster!!

Joanna still looks great however I picture a dance somewhat different than the one in the video when I watch Blade Runner.

KramStaar that poster is awesome.

The Confidential Comittee on Moral Abuses would not approve.

...however I picture a dance somewhat different than the one in the video when I watch Blade Runner.
Yep, ^that's^ the first thing I thought of after watching her video. In the film, once she starts her performance, Deckard turns away uncomfortably, as if to say ZOMGWTFAMILOOKINGAT?!?!

Joanna's video was pretty tame - - - not that there's anything wrong with that...

Yep, ^that's^ the first thing I thought of after watching her video. In the film, once she starts her performance, Deckard turns away uncomfortably, as if to say ZOMGWTFAMILOOKINGAT?!?!

Joanna's video was pretty tame - - - not that there's anything wrong with that...

Nothing wrong with it at all. I think it's great she did it and I can understand why they went the PG route instead of the OMFG I'm squirming while I'm watching this route.

I got her autograph at wonderfest 2 years ago, (very nice lady)I think she could've pulled it off in the original costume(or lack therof)

Awesome Poster!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks very much all..

Joanna sent me a picture of her holding the Giclee she acquired from me recently.

Screen Shot 2014-02-23 at 10.45.19 am.png

All the best

MARK

It brings up an interesting point. Did Deckard turn away because her dance was explicit? Or did he turn away because he knew that he may be killing her soon and didn't want to be reminded how human she is?

David..

He also may just not have wanted to be noticed by her too soon.
OH jeez, better be cool.

It brings up an interesting point. Did Deckard turn away because her dance was explicit? Or did he turn away because he knew that he may be killing her soon and didn't want to be reminded how human she is?
Anything's possible. I made the assumption, since he seemed to be intent on "studying" her, & then as the announcer starts in saying: "Watch her take zee pleasures from zee serpent, zat once corrupted man...", then he turns away with a weird look on his mug.

So who knows? A big percentage of events that occur in this film are subject to the interpretation of the viewer. It's one of the reasons I love it so much. *shrugs*

The Confidential Comittee on Moral Abuses would not approve.

A friend of mine used to own a store and I called him up one day pretending to be an investigator from the Confidential Comittee on Moral Abuses questioning him about complaints we had received from employees and customers. I had him going for quite a while.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back