Conan Logo sculpt and base sculpt. Update Logo Done

syborwolf

2nd sculpt....Conan Logo with Father's sword.
image_zps42a3e250.jpg

image_zps7a33ab42.jpg

And out of the oven.
image_zps53cd3067.jpg

Sculpting a base for Logo.
image_zpscbbcc0d0.jpg

image_zps16a37fab.jpg

image_zps82309d0f.jpg

Got a lot of clean up to do on the base yet..

Last edited:
Re: Conan Logo sculpt and base sculpt.

Thanks guys!!
Yes, I plan on molding these separate, so the base can be optional.

WOW!! I love this! Now I gotta share my idea for a future project very similar to this... I want to make a full size logo without the sword....and then allow it to hold my real Conan Sword. Wouldn't that be awesome!

my-conan-swords-more-new-swords-picture-028.jpg-73763d1320523852

Your swords are nothing short of beautiful!! Never thought of a 1:1 scale Conan Logo sword holder. That would be Awesome!! It would be cool if the logo could be made in such a way to hold either the Father's sword or the Atlantean.

Finished Logo mold:
image_zps3fe5e25a.jpg

First pulls:
image_zpsb36f96c6.jpg

A few color variations: Trying to go with a beat up aged metal look. When I sculpted this, I was thinking the Conan would be carved stone, but thanks to my poor sculpting skills it looks more like distressed metal...lol
image_zpsc16f51e1.jpg

image_zps5a13b1f3.jpg

One I did to try to match the color of my Atlantean:
image_zps7483cb02.jpg

image_zps5b13d7c8.jpg

image_zps66e016f6.jpg

I didn't have enough silicone to mold the base :( ...as the logo took more than I thought is was going to. Will have to order some more.

Last edited:
Thanks guys!! The skull base is for a plaque I plan on making for the Jade snake Medallion I bought from a member here.

Just wondering if you are selling these Conan Logos? would really love to display it next to my Atlantean sword

Thanks

Just wondering if you are selling these Conan Logos? would really love to display it next to my Atlantean sword

Thanks

Sorry,
I wasn't happy how these turned out (too rough)...so I decided not to sell any.
I will however be sculpting a new improved one soon...

Sorry, another necropost revival. Damn, I saw your pic and have been scouring the net for the Conan logo plaque!!! Only just found this thread after not finding any. Didn't realise you made it yourself, did you ever re do them? We wants one!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back