Darth Malgus Costume Finished Pics-Page 8 Vid-Page 9

Re: Darth Malgus Costume WIP Finished Pics on Page 8

Cruising the facebook and saw this!!! Looks like it should be on set! Job well done :thumbsup

This is just unbelievable! My jaw dropped! You are quite the inspiration, man. Just...wow!

Ok, call me IMPATIENT! I CAN'T HELP IT! I'm just DYING TO SEE SOME KIND OF UPDATE! A pic, a video clip, anything?! When you have time of course! LOL! I know you've got A LOT going on right now, as I've seen some of your other projects in the works on here! Your Cyborg Darth Maul! OMG DUDE!!! YOU'RE A BUSY BEAVER!!! Can I just say I REALLY RESPECT YOUR AMBITION & TALENT! And, oh, did I say just how much I LOVE THIS BUILD?!!! KEEP ROCKIN!!!:cool

Haha Vaderjeff I want you for team Serberus!! Lol
Hold tight, the vid and new pics will be out next week.
You know after May the 4th! Wink wink!

oh man! can't wait! what did you use for the abs and base layer, the under suit part?
this is such fantastic work! well done sir, I'll be anticipating all your future builds. :)

You really do beautiful work . Just exceptional.:thumbsup

Ok, the SUSPENSE for an update IS KILLING ME!!! Pics? Video? Anything? Sorry, it's just that this thread has been SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME, that I've been VERY EXCITED about seeing the finished suit in ALL IT'S GLORY!!!:cool

If they ever actually used this character in the movies, I can't see how they could do it any better. Amazing work!

Re: Darth Malgus Costume WIP

Wow. Just wow. I found this thread because I was looking at random Ultrasabers since I have a few of them. And yes, I admit it. I made an account for the sole purpose of posting here and congratulating you on a job well done! But that doesn't even begin to say how awesome your build is. Like many others, I thought the pictures of you were promo shots from Bioware. They are that good. I'd be willing to bet you could send Bioware a resume and maybe get a job in some live-action promo videos or something.

On the subject of the lightsaber, you said you swapped out for a dueling blade? Which blade did you order with the saber? As the owner of 4 different Ultrasabers, I can vouch that even their mid-grade blades stand up to all but the most severe punishment, and the heavy-grades are just about impervious. I've swung mine full-force against concrete walls/corners and only gotten a scratch on them.

In any case, this has to be by far the best costume I've ever seen. The attention to detail is mind blowing. Well done, sir. Very well done.

That is the sickest thing ever. I wish I could get you out this way for my fanfilm lol.

Those pics are terrifingly awesome :D amazing work! I hope to see that in person someday.. maybe CVII?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back