Ultimate spiderman symbiote

DarkHero

HEY EVERYONE, IM BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE ULTIMATE SYMBIOTE SUIT. IVE ALWAYS LIKED THIS SYLE SUIT DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE SPIDEYS, CARL9149 MADE THE DESIGN AND IT CAME OUT AWESOME. IM GONNA TRY MAKING THE SPIDER OUT OF LATEX, ITLL BE MY FIRST TIME WORKING WITH A MOLD BUT IM GONNA GIVE IT A SHOT.
imagesCAGQ6EBX_zps567b281a.jpg

images_zps13d7debc.jpg

P1310079_zps2c52e04d.jpg

P1310080_zps6031bd3b.jpg

Killing me Hero, you have completed three builds and I am just wrapping up one. Lol...good luck with the mold. Maybe you can take the lead on this because I haven't done it either. I will get my tips from you.

Thanks brotha, love the bane build. I definitely wanna do the mask one day. The molding process is gonna be all about trial and error for me, hopefully I can get it right the first time.

sounds awesome, hope you'll do soon a Ultimate Spidey Suit ( the Parker ultimate comics version, not the animated one or the Morales one), that would be awesome to see this one !! :D
Btw, Nice pattern.

I have always wanted to make one of these suits unfortunatly I am not a huge fan of the fabrick look. Is there any way to make it took shiny and rubberized like the ones in your refference photos?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back