leitPROPS Batman Begins and TDK/R linked resin hero belt!! (IMPORTANT NOTE!! below)

Re: leitPROPS Batman Begins and TDK/R linked resin hero belt!! (IMPORTANT NOTE!! bel

Sorry to all as well. Still working on the molds for the project. Trying to get the cleanest molds possible. If anyone wants to accessorize their old belts now, I may be able to help,but the attachment method to the belt is not ready yet

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to Leiter, finally have some containers to go in my case. The foam is still my test set while I finish designing its replacement that will be professionally machine cut.

He did a great job matching the container color to the belt buckle.

Thanks buddy :)

http://gregday.org/props/batmanbegins/pictures/picture-26.png

Thanks G! You're always an absolute pleasure working with and just geeking out on the hobby! ;-)

Re: leitPROPS Batman Begins and TDK/R linked resin hero belt!! (IMPORTANT NOTE!! bel

I appreciate the update nonetheless. Despite all the bat belts out there, the Nolan one beats them all. Have you given yourself a schedule of completion?

Nice can't wait for to see the finished product!

When will the belts be ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cant wait to see updates on the belt

- - - Updated - - -

I know this is the wrong place to post this but, can anyone help me find a batman begins tumbler key made by endoskeleton

By chance would these pouches be functional? Looks sweet!!

Afraid not. AFAIK no one has ever made *good* functional pouches. All the ones I've seen are sloppy, too large, too many visible hinge components. For screen accuracy, I don't think it's been done yet. However these look so good even as static props it makes me not care they don't open :)

My belt not as nice as yours I should have found yours first

Attachments

• DSCN2219.JPG
    DSCN2219.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 230

Nice work~!I really like your belt! Can you buy it for me?

Hey guys,

I'm so sorry for the absence. I'm not one to make excuses....but I've been handling my dad's estate for the last 2 and a half years and finally wrapped that up, so that's been a gigantic part of why this is taking so long. My sincere apologies for making you guys wait this long...it'll be worth it though :). I have plans to start molding this week, I've already started building the custom mold trays. I'd say the Begins should be ready in a couple months, but don't quote me on that. I still have to find a way to have the accessory locks specific to TDK and TDKR drawn and printed. I've got rough drawings of the TDK locks, but need to have them cleaned up, printed and molded. I'll try to get on here more often and keep you all informed on what's up!

Cheers,

Johann

Can't wait too see either. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the run :)

Hi everyone!

I'm back from the dead!...LOL, well, sort of. I've been sending email updates to those that have emailed me personally, but I figured it was time to make an appearance here. Been working my tail off and finally have a string of updates to show. First, some test parts from some of the new molds...

16189076705_4d61678122_c.jpg

with some links added in...

16003014789_92330e1c8c_o.jpg

a bunch of parts ready and waiting...

15566689054_1785594c9f_o.jpg

some rail masters...

16188296762_63e67f8d48_c.jpg

video of successful rail test...

[video]https://www.flickr.com/photos/32152389@N08/16163254726/[/video]

most recent part to be molded....pre silicone...

16188296622_94daa07cb9_o.jpg

Please know that I appreciate all of your patience more than words can express. Time is near when I'll be showing completed prototypes!

Cheers!

Johann

I can't wait for the final product and the batarangs!!!

There are several unique features about this belt that will make it impossible to beat for a very long time. Very much looking forward to grabbing the first one that rolls off the line ;)

Huh, thought I just posted this but it seems to have vanished, so my apologies if it happens to show up twice. Thanks to all who have been waiting patiently. I'm so close I can taste it. As Greg said, this one has stuff none of the others do, and is truly a work of art from every angle...not just the front, so it'll be well worth the wait!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back