2013 Fandomfest - Louisville, KY

SchubroProductions

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Fandomfest is a fast growing convention being held in Louisville, KY. July 26-28. It is 3 shows in one, with the initial Fandomfest show, Mid-America Comic-con, and the Fright Night Film Fest. One ticket gets you into all three shows. This show has something for everyone including a Steampunk ball, Anime rave, over 150 films, Body ART SHOW, Q and As, photoOps with celebs, seminars and more.

Anyone who is local to Louisville or Southern Indiana and would like to volunteer to work the show, please PM me. We need a ton of volunteers this year. The show is being held at both the Convention Center and the entire Galt House this year.

Confirmed guests are:
Brian O'Halloran - Clerks, Clerks II, Mallrats
Joey Lauren Adams - Mallrats, Dazed and Confused, Chasing Amy, Big Daddy
Jason Lively - National Lampoon's European Vacation, Night of the Creeps
John Barrowman - (Cpt. Jack Harkniss) Doctor Who, Torchwood, Arrow
Sean Patrick Flannery - Boon Dock Saints, Powder, and now DEXTER!
Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes
Gene Simmons - Sunday, July 28th ONLY!
Star Trek: William Shatner
X Files: Gillian Anderson
Marvel: Stan Lee
Walking Dead: Michael Rooker, Norman Reedus, Lew Temple, Chandler Riggs (Sat July 27th only), Iron E Singleton, Jon Bernthal
Warehouse 13: Eddie McClintock, Saul Rubinek
Highlander: Adrian Paul
Power Rangers: Jason David Frank
Ghost Hunters: Grant Wilson
Jason/Friday the 13th: Kane Hodder
Munsters: Butch Patrick
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Sam McKinzie
Firefly: Adam Baldwin, Jewel Staite, Alan Tudyk
Gremlins, Waxwork: Zach Galligan
Monster Squad, Ghostbusters 2, The Goonies, Die Hard, Lethal Weapon Movies - Mary Ellen Trainor - 1st Con AppearanceValley Girl, Real Genius, Waxwork, My Chauffer, April Fools Day: Deborah Foreman
Voice of Optimus Primal (Beast Wars), Optimus Prime (Transformers Armada), He-Man - Garry Chalk
Game of Thrones, Conan, Stargate Atlantis: Jason Momoa

More to come as celebrities are added.

Bring out your comics, dragonhead katanas, Farnsworths and Tesla Guns and join the fun.

www.fandomfest.com
Fright Night Film Fest

Last edited:
Anyone who is local to Louisville or Southern Indiana and would like to volunteer to work the Fandomfest show, please PM me. We need a ton of volunteers this year. The show is being held at both the Convention Center and the entire Galt House this year.

I see Alan Tudyk in your post but not listed on the site. IS he now not coming or is it just not updated yet? And, any chance any other Firefly/Serenity cast will be attending?

Adam Baldwin alone was enough for me to make the journey from Columbus Ohio but this keeps getting better and better.

Yes. Alan is coming and just hasn't been added to the site yet. So that's 3 Firefly cast. I'm about as excited as you are. :D No other cast from Firefly have been announced yet. I believe it's just those 3 for now.

I see Alan Tudyk in your post but not listed on the site. IS he now not coming or is it just not updated yet? And, any chance any other Firefly/Serenity cast will be attending?

Adam Baldwin alone was enough for me to make the journey from Columbus Ohio but this keeps getting better and better.

hello could someone please help a chick out..... my sister and i were wanting know if there was a specific date to be able to meet Norman Reedus in louisville ky July 26-28 we both work and have to ask off for the date.... can someone please help

Added a whole new slew of guests for the upcoming Fandomfest con.

Confirmed guests are:
Walking Dead: Michael Rooker, Norman Reedus, Lew Temple, Chandler Riggs
Valley Girl, Real Genius, Waxwork, My Chauffer, April Fools Day: Deborah Foreman
Voice of Optimus Primal (Beast Wars), Optimus Prime (Transformers Armada), He-Man - Garry Chalk

And that's not to mention the Fright Film Fest with over 120 films playing, the Anime convention, BodyArt Show, Anime Raves, Steampunk/Masquerade Ball and more.

Buy your tickets at www.fandomfest.com.

Last edited:
Just added Mary Ellen Trainor in her 1st Con Appearance to the Fandomfest Roster. You will know her as the mom in MONSTER SQUAD, The psychologist in LETHAL WEAPON 1-4, She appeared as MRS. WALSH in THE GOONIES. She drew the anger of BRUCE WILLIS in DIE HARD. As well as many other great appearances through the years. She was married to legendary film director ROBERT ZEMECKIS for 20 years.

Confirmed guests are:
Walking Dead: Michael Rooker, Norman Reedus, Lew Temple, Chandler Riggs
Valley Girl, Real Genius, Waxwork, My Chauffer, April Fools Day: Deborah Foreman

And that's not to mention the Fright Film Fest with over 120 films playing, the Anime convention, BodyArt Show, Anime Raves, Steampunk/Masquerade Ball and more.

Buy your tickets at www.fandomfest.com.

Greetings
I would love to help work any or all nights of the fest this year.
name: Seth Yates
title:Realtor
fan: Great stories and shows

please advise on the proper channel of communication to sign on to help of this isnt it

Thanks
Seth Yates

Hey Schubro... sent ya a PM. Let me know. I'm all SQUEE at the added guests on the line up that the website hasn't updated to reflect. Jason Momoa, Norman Reedus! Excited. Any word on whether Sean Patrick Flannery will be back again this year? It would be so great to see the 'Saints' together. Last year was a bust for me and I had to miss it. Hoping this year will be the one!

Hey Schubro... sent ya a PM. Let me know. I'm all SQUEE at the added guests on the line up that the website hasn't updated to reflect. Jason Momoa, Norman Reedus! Excited. Any word on whether Sean Patrick Flannery will be back again this year? It would be so great to see the 'Saints' together. Last year was a bust for me and I had to miss it. Hoping this year will be the one!

Yes Sean will back this year. I don't believe he is going to be with Norman though.

Just added John Barrowman - (Cpt. Jack Harkniss) Doctor Who, Torchwood, Arrow to the show. That' s right people, Captain Jack Harkniss is coming to the show. Also, Iron E Singleton and Jon Bernthal have been added to the Walking Dead roster.

A good friend told me about this. It sounds amazing. I would love to go but I'm not sure I will be able to swing it this year. Wow, it's at the Galt House AND the convention center.... Impressive. :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back