Star Trek: The Next Generation boots?

masterjedi322

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With my Star Trek: TNG Anovos uniform on the way, I am looking to complete the ensemble with a good set of boots.

Does anyone here happen to know what boots were used on the show?

Thanks in advance for any leads!

Sean

There was someone on here putting everything together for an awesome Data costume, trying searching for it, he had found some great shoes.

That might be me. My boots were bought locally in LA. If anybody REALLY wants a pair of them, I can middleman them. Shoot me a PM to discuss it. Serious people only, though.

DSC03263_zpsb2e1c5ef.jpg

The originals from what I read were a Chelsea boot made by a company that no longer exists, but was bought out. They can apparently still be found on ebay for boatloads of money.

The brand name is Delli Aldo. I searched all over Amazon, Google, and eBay and couldn't find these ones. Some similar, but with bad seams or toe shapes.

The Boots were all over the place and by different manufacturers on TNG during its run.

Some were mid calf if you count the one used in stunts.

Just do a search for ankle boots Eclause by Delli Aldos look nice and can be bought right now

Last edited:
A pair of original Starfleet uniform boots is currently in auction on screenused.com. If you're searching for size 9 boots and are willing to pay $550 or more, this auction might be just what you are looking for:

http://www.screenused.com/index.cfm?item_id=34041

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 34041_1.jpg
    34041_1.jpg
    595.3 KB · Views: 7,258
  • 34041_2.jpg
    34041_2.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 8,880
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back