New Star Wars Figures - The Black Series

The Sandtrooper looks good. Except for the thick lines in the middle of the thighs. And at the bottom of them. Also the forearm piece seem like it has an edge to it. It should be round.

R2's got that warped panel on the right side. Plus some globules in a couple of the panel lines. And the seam on the foot is messed up at the bottom.

Maul's face looks odd at that angle. Looks good with the hood on.

New Star Wars Figures - The Black Series
.. Here i thought it was a new figure line with Lando, ice cream maker guy, Mace Windu, Grizz Frix .......
304.gif

I got my Fett figure from SDCC. I love it. Can't wait to pick up the rest of the series.

Call me crazy but all the toys in my house get played with. So these will not invalidate the other Star Wars toys in my house. :lol

Just picked up one of the sandtroopers and an R2. I have to say that they're pretty detailed for $20. I was amazed by all the compartments that open up on the R2D2!

These are super popular over on the figure site and given that a normal 6" marvel figure is nearly 15.00 now it's a good price.

Last edited:
those are some nice looking figures, i like the Vader without his helmet. I know over on the figure site i'm on they've been saying that Fett is a hard one to find compared to all the others.

Yeah, Fett is pure awesome. Everyone is grabbing it, and the scalpers jump on it immediately. I've only found 1 Fett, and I picked it up without hesitation. I think the Slave Leia is the next hardest to find. Saw her yesterday, but I actually passed because of the depressed look on her face. Not to mention, I really don't want to get too crazy on the black series. I have enough figures as is, and I don't want to have to get every damn figure they release now in the 6" and spend $20 a fig. I will likely get the speederbike though.

Re: Jabba the Hutt - The Black Series

I got myself one of these too. I wasn't going to collect any 6" series, but think I will have to now - especially the Boba Fett with the HIC. I wish the larger version with the throne had been available when I bought mine. Mine is still in the box and not sure at this stage if I want to open him and take him out, so your video is the first time I have seen his back. How much movement does the torso have?

I've started collecting these. I'm not a completist and have only collected the ones that appeal to me. So I have both Sandtroopers, Stormtrooper , Tie Pilot, Vader, Speederbike with Scout, the walgreens exclusive white Boba and the regular. I can't justify getting the SDCC version that comes with carbonite Han. The big sets are a tad salty in price but I hope they continue this line. I'm about to dump my 3-3/4 collection . Saw a lot are going for some decent prices. I have like 6 Darth Revan and they are going for $100 on eBay lol

I'm about to dump my 3-3/4 collection
I would too only if I could source the original 12 in 6"

AFAIK, the only originals in 6" are Darth Vader, Han Solo, TK Stormtrooper and R2-D2.

They made Slave Leia where I would want the white gown Leia from ANH, and other figures that make that set. Even Luke is the X-Wing pilot, not the farm boy.

I also have the 6" Scout with Speeder Bike (see video below) and will get the Boba Fett one soon.

As for Jabba, yes, his torso does spin all the way around.
You should check out and sub to my YouTube channel for more awesome collectibles.

LACrimeGuy

- - - Updated - - -

I got myself one of these too. I wasn't going to collect any 6" series, but think I will have to now - especially the Boba Fett with the HIC. I wish the larger version with the throne had been available when I bought mine. Mine is still in the box and not sure at this stage if I want to open him and take him out, so your video is the first time I have seen his back. How much movement does the torso have?

I also have the 6" Scout with Speeder Bike (see video below) and will get the Boba Fett one soon.

As for Jabba, yes, his torso does spin all the way around.
You should check out and sub to my YouTube channel for more awesome collectibles.

LACrimeGuy

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back