Iron Man Mk VII Bust

stefwill

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Okay I'm hooked!
I haven't even finished fibreglassing my Dredd 3D helmet and I'm already planning my next project.

So as the title says I'm planning a MK VII bust but I also want to spec out the inside of the helmet! (It's not for wearing)

I want to rig the ARC reactor and have servos to lift the face plate and a recording of Jarvis running through the checks, all running on an Arduino.

So to my question. Does anyone have any reference shots of the inside of the helmet?

I've found a nice schematic of the inside of the face plate here on theRPF but I really need the inside of the main head piece.

Any help would be appreciated.

If memory serves, the only inside helmet shots there are, are of the MKIII, now the 2 helmets are remarkably similar so I would say that is a good starting point

It seems I misread your post, I was talking about shots of the inside of the faceplate, I don't think there are any shots of other parts of the interior, sorry

I don't think there are any shots of other parts of the interior, sorry

That's cool. That just means I can do anything I like with the interior.
There has already been some amazing work done on the inside of the faceplate so I can stand on the shoulders of giants ;)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back