Iron Man Mark 5 Pepakura files?

Mr Nobody

Hi, I'm new. Has anyone began to make a mark 5 3D model for pepakura files? I can't find any. If not, why not?

tumblr_m72o2zxsY11qkd7zgo1_500.jpg

Because its a very intricate model and doesn't lend itself well to pepakura. However it is on my to do list. I will start a thread when I get around to working on it.

When I say that I will be building g it for 3d printing, I just mean the manner of the model. It could still be unfolded for pepakura. I will release the files as a standard model that people are welcome to unfold before I make them suitable for printing.
As for printing, you could use shape ways. But that would cost a fortune...

When I say that I will be building g it for 3d printing, I just mean the manner of the model. It could still be unfolded for pepakura. I will release the files as a standard model that people are welcome to unfold before I make them suitable for printing.
As for printing, you could use shape ways. But that would cost a fortune...

What do you suppose a full suit would cost to print?

EDIT: nevermind haha i joined the site and found out hahah. $580 for just the chest piece!

Last edited:
Mk5....so many fresh ideas can be poured into this one...

Mr.Nobody, forget about using 3d printing service, it's better to buy a 3dprinter and print ourselves. Of course the quality is different, but still acceptable.

Who will take the lead for Mk5 collab? Anyone..anyone...

Yeah, I wouldn't suggest not using shape ways! An entire Armor would be many thousands of dollars! I have a printer on order and plan on printing Mt own parts.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back