Font help for paper prop. High School diploma font

GuntahKela

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Link fixed. Thanks, BrianTheSith.

I need the following words to look like the fonts on this diploma:

diploma.jpg

Fonts should say, "Angel Grove High School. This certifies that__________________has satisfactorily completed a course of study prescribed for graduation from this school and therefore is awarded this DIPLOMA Given in this month of_________________________"

If the fonts/text can be posted here in images. I'd apreciate it. Thanks, GK.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GuntahKela @ Dec 12 2006, 12:57 PM) [snapback]1376400[/snapback]</div>
I need the folowing words to look like the fonts on this diploma:

diploma.jpg

Fonts should say, "Angel Grove High School. This certifies that__________________has satisfactorily completed a course of study prescribed for graduation from this school and therefore is awarded this DIPLOMA Given in this month of_________________________"

If the fonts/text can be posted here in images. I'd apreciate it. Thanks, GK.
[/b]

GuntahKela
The diploma file is missing the extension, so that is why the image isn't loading. Login to your webspace and add the .jpg to the end of it.

Until that point in time, here is the image he is asking about:

diploma.jpg

Looks like a pretty standard Gothic to me...

This looks close:

:thumbsup

Well, it ISN'T xactely the font. And the truetype misses the , and what not, but it's close enough I hope?

Tried this:

tempGothic.JPG

I think you can get away with this. :angel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiR-ROUND @ Dec 12 2006, 04:23 PM) [snapback]1376469[/snapback]</div>
Looks like a pretty standard Gothic to me...

This looks close:

:thumbsup

Well, it ISN'T xactely the font. And the truetype misses the , and what not, but it's close enough I hope?

Tried this:

tempGothic.JPG

I think you can get away with this. :angel
[/b]

I hope none of my high school students ever try this. :) Sometimes it's just better to tell mom and dad you flunked gym...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiR-ROUND @ Dec 12 2006, 09:23 PM) [snapback]1376469[/snapback]</div>

This looks great. Can you post the same image, with with a higher resolution? I need the fonts as crisp as possible.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back