Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange Teaser Poster

12984033_10154013195382488_6227575399854132650_o.jpg

Last edited:
I love how they incorporated the chest design from the comics! Weird light blue stain in the shape of the chest demon symbol!

attachment.php
cover.jpg

I hope to see the depiction of magiks inspired by the visuals of Ditko, Brunner etc. I didn't see much of it here but I'm hopeful those effects are in the works.
Still, by the end of the trailer Cumberbatch looked really good for the part.

Looks like another hit for Marvel with the inspired casting of Bodysnatch Cummerbund... err... Buffalo Custardbath... errr....Bumblesnuff Crimpysnitch... errr... BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH! :wacko

he was made to play dr strange lol. It really does look good basing it on just the teaser but Still not to keen on tilda swinton being the ancient one even after seeing her now.

i agree.
i always look forward to marvel movies but i wish they'd leave the characters alone.....always got to change the race or gender of a character is driving me up the wall!
it's bad enough they don't have the balls to leave their costumes alone....always have to make it "real world" costumes....when everyone and their brother really wants to see something like the yellow and brown suit wolverine...or the green goblin with a goblin mask and not a freaking helmet!

he was made to play dr strange lol. It really does look good basing it on just the teaser but Still not to keen on tilda swinton being the ancient one even after seeing her now.

Looks phenomenal, and did anyone else think he sounded like House?? haha. Great accent.

Inb4 people say Inception buildings.

Can't wait for some whacky visuals.

i agree.
i always look forward to marvel movies but i wish they'd leave the characters alone.....always got to change the race or gender of a character is driving me up the wall!
it's bad enough they don't have the balls to leave their costumes alone....always have to make it "real world" costumes....when everyone and their brother really wants to see something like the yellow and brown suit wolverine...or the green goblin with a goblin mask and not a freaking helmet!
You're blaming the wrong folks. Of all companies, Marvel Studios has been the most faithful to maintaining costumes as close to the comics as possible.
Your Wolverine/X-Men rant - blame Fox, not Marvel Studios.
Your Green Goblin rant - blame Sony, not Marvel Studios.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back