Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie - White Ranger Cosplay Tutorial

Whiteranger93

Hi. I'm in the process of making my own cosplay replica of the white ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie. I'm in need of some step by step tutorials on how to make it. Are there any legit cosplayers on this site that can be more than happy to guide me? Id appreciate it!

I'm interested in this too. I have a few reference pictures I can share when I get to my computer. I feel you could do most of these costumes in foam.

There isn't really a tutorial for that over there. I think there is more of a wealth of information amoungst the members here.

Okay. Guess the thread of having the original white ranger helmet for reference pics.... and stealths foam build on youtube wouldnt do it. People use foam, cereal boxes, card board boxes, worbla, sentra, cnc machines, 3d printers, wood etc to make what they want. Use the threads to come up with an avenue that you are comfortable with.

That why the there hasnt been any responses.... there is a wealth of knowledge on this site and you can literally make whatever you want.... just have to take the time and try.

Cheers!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back