My Warehouse 13 Farnsworth

NakedMoleRat

Master Member
Finally getting around to posting pics. Got in on the last run Russ did and got her all put together. I made the crate for it, as I really liked the one QMx did for thiers. Decided to put a picture of Artie in the viewscreen so it didn't look too boring.

SAM_0962_zpsd9309c36.jpg

SAM_0963_zps30c0ee80.jpg

SAM_0964_zps1fce55ed.jpg

SAM_0965_zps96556715.jpg

SAM_0979_zps1a19922b.jpg

SAM_0978_zps34533012.jpg

SAM_0977_zpsc8156fec.jpg

SAM_0976_zps6785b200.jpg

SAM_0968_zpsf11d1487.jpg

SAM_0966_zpse004824e.jpg

Turned out nice.
Are you going to weather the face plate?

I made a box for someone I did a build up for.
Different style though.

Thank you! I weathered it slightly, though it did not show up too well in the photos. I want to let nature do the rest. The box was simple enough. five gallon paint stir sticks from Home Depot (free). I was trying to the a QMx style crate. I want to someday stencle Farnsworth on the side and lid of the box. The great thing about this prop is if it gets a little dinged, or if the pain wears a little, no worries! It's almost 100 years old anyway!

Awesome! The homemade crate is a nice touch too, you should definitely stencil WH13 or Farnsworth onto it somewhere :)

Thank You. I made them from the big paint stir stick for 5 gallon buckets from Home Depot. Price....FREE! MUCH better than the cost of the same items at a hobby store!

Someday I will get a stencil for it.....

I'm in a current build and I need a few extra things to finish. I cannot seem to find the bottom right switch, an acceptable cover plate, and how to engrave the "farnsworth" symbol and numbers around the middle knob. Any pointers on where to find these parts, and how to engrave these features?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back