How do you sort your files and templates

Speedtrix

Well something hit me today (not literally metaphorically:lol) why is my templates folder such a huge mess?
that's why I'm here today i was wondering how i should arrange my templates folder and my workspace area post you templates folder and your workspace area to help me organize my things as my garage/workspace is such a mess:lol.

this is what mine looks like:( (HA so messy LOL)

thank you in advance and any ideas will be acsepted.:D

,SpeedTrix:cheers.

Last edited:
i have 2 sets of files, the ones on my computer are organized by brand name i.e. iron man, halo, etc., and then by subtype like mark IV, extremis, war machine. then they are sorted by part, so all in all its a folder in a folder in a folder. the ones ive printed or drawn up are sorted the same way, parts folder in a character folder in a game/movie folder, and all of that is kept in individual totes stacked around my office, my workspace however is a hybrid mashup of clutter, pep pieces, and costume pieces in various stages of build (pep, resin, foam, bondo, paint), its not organized at all not in the least, other than my tools all being where i need them to be, i make it work but if anyone else walked into my workshop they would think they were either being punked or on an episode of hoarders

I've been wondering how to keep my templates separate and in a safe place. I think i may have to go out and buy myself a folder. Great idea and thank you. Currently mine are in a pile,in a folder and my latest project templates are in a zip lock bag lol.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back