Screen used batman Begins League of Shadows costume

VaultUK

I brought the league of shadows from a member here just before Christmas .its with a friend who's cleaning it up and getting it ready for me to display.
The photos are not taken by me but photos sent to me by the member I brought it From. Bobby C
My plan to buy the items that are missing doesn't have to be screen used but I do want the it to look complete
7c241c97faa76145c539ad749cbdcec0.jpg

aa0d52885284fe60893e1eadc7a6026d.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice so far, but why are the gloves / gauntlets so silver? I don't recall there being a silver pair. Dirty gun metal / black is the color the amour. Must be one hell of a flash on that camera. Cant wait to see the display. Let know if you find anymore parts. I've been looking myself.

Stunning. This will be a great piece! I always wanted to put one together. It's hard to find stuff on this though it seems like.

Looks nice so far, but why are the gloves / gauntlets so silver? I don't recall there being a silver pair. Dirty gun metal / black is the color the amour. Must be one hell of a flash on that camera. Cant wait to see the display. Let know if you find anymore parts. I've been looking myself.

I think it's more of the room lighting than a camera flash.

Pieces look amazing though, I only have the gauntlets and knuckle guards. Wish I could find more pieces.

Strickler, did you get a set made by Celtic? I bought a pair of the stunt gauntlet off him last week. Just waiting for customs to release it to me.

Yeah the propstore swords are pretty cool. I want to get one myself but funds are tight right now. Good luck with your collection guys. Can't wait to see your displays put together.

Here are closer pics of Jon's armor... and it is indeed a beautiful costume especially once everything is put together.

LOSArmor_2.jpg

LOSArmor.jpg

Stunning. This will be a great piece! I always wanted to put one together. It's hard to find stuff on this though it seems like.

Part of the reason why some of these pieces are so rare is that they were not made to last beyond filming. There's a lot to be said about the choice of materials and how they were constructed... it remains a beautiful piece, however. Given how important a role the League of Shadows and the ornate gauntlets played in the Dark Knight trilogy, you would think that they would have had one of these costumes displayed at the recent exhibit in LA. It's quite possible that Jon's costume is the last of it's kind.

Very nice, sucks that it might be the last of the armor. Thanks for the pictures. I'll likely just go with the sword and gauntlet display. Maybe down the road I'll be able to make the rest or get lucky.

Part of the reason why some of these pieces are so rare is that they were not made to last beyond filming. There's a lot to be said about the choice of materials and how they were constructed... it remains a beautiful piece, however. Given how important a role the League of Shadows and the ornate gauntlets played in the Dark Knight trilogy, you would think that they would have had one of these costumes displayed at the recent exhibit in LA. It's quite possible that Jon's costume is the last of it's kind.

Simply amazing. I also think it is weird the suit was not displayed anywhere. It is absolutely fantastic. It's crazy many are not around, there were quite a few too, since there were a bunch of extras wearing them. Some terrific choices were made all around on the design of this.

Wow, I just saw this. That is awesome man. Great job on snagging this one. That's killer! I bet you are proud! I have to admit. I'd probably put it on and play! :lol

I know who has the confirmed original piece used in the film-- this must be an extra one

that's great to know there's more than one out there. Always thought there must have to be when you think they made approx 30 for the production.
So pleased with this suit and it's a extra plus that it's production used

Would be interested to know if the owner of the other suit is a member here ?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back