The Mechromancer from Borderlands 2 Build (WIP)

tumblr_milssvq6gV1qjk0b7o1_1280.jpg

Austin airbrushed my class mod tonight! It was really fun watching him. The lunchbox still needs the hinges and a few other details but is basically done. We also got everything primed to a point where I think we can finish up tomorrow night. Patches get here Saturday soooo hopefully I'll be done for pictures Sunday.

tumblr_mir76ehcDg1qjk0b7o2_250.jpg

tumblr_mir76ehcDg1qjk0b7o1_250.jpg

tumblr_mir76ehcDg1qjk0b7o3_500.jpg

We went and took some pictures of the final product today.... I think it turned out alright. :) I hope everyone enjoys it- your suggestions and encouragement were awesome.

See the whole photoshoot here.
See the progress album and facebook page here.

My friend Austin (with the incredible mustache) helped me figure out the rocket launcher and did the airbrushing. Check out his Youtube here.

Last edited:
Oh I love it! It's great!

One question, how did you attach the finger parts of the armour to your glove? I have to do a similar thing for a costume soon and worried glue might not work.

Wow that is one stunning and spot on costume! And you make a beautiful Gaige! Never thought I'd say that about a video game toon :p

Great job on this build!

-Cubone

Thanks so much guys! That was the first time seeing it all on at the same time so it was a fun afternoon. Is there a way to change the subject from a WIP to complete?
tumblr_mis5f81nx11qjk0b7o1_1280.jpg

BDB posted a pic of your Gaige on Facebook and I was, "That looks familiar! Where have I seen it?" And it took a few minutes to remember. Awesome work!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back